Persona 5 Strikers coming west for PS4 on February 23, 2021

Venocide

Mhmm, this is interesting news to say the least! That being said, of course, hopefully it is as good as everyone makes it out to be as I've seen mixed opinions about since it is a musou type (Persona mixed with Dynasty warriors) game; then again, Hyrule Warriors and Age of Calamity are basically the same type of games, and oddly enough, I love LoZ so this should be no different with Persona 5 mixed in. 

• Like 1

Stating the obvious here but Atlus have finally confirmed that it is releasing on the 23rd ^^ they also announced Lyn Inaizumi will be performing at the Game Awards pre show.

I get the feeling that the release date was supposed to be revealed at the game awards xD

Edited by Venocide
  • Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, antonioaaf said:

Does anyone know if this follows the story of the original P5R?

From what I researched back in the days, this game takes place 6 months after the “van scene” at the end.

The Royal version seem to not be cannon, so I guess it follows the original.

• Like 1

Been waiting with excitement over this game getting localized and having a release date since I loved P5R and crossover musuo games!

Anyone have any info if they will have a collector's edition like in Japan? Definitely feel like treating myself these Holidays, it's been rough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Better late than never :P

Yeah, can't wait for the western release after playing it in languages I don't understand :P

Game is fun by the way. Trophies are easy but getting all BAND points is a bit tedious, but nothing super wild. Takes like 40-50 hours to plat.

A 40-hour Musou game? Koei is slipping...