Coca-cola or Mountain Dew?

Fawazc98

• 3 weeks later...

From the posted two choices.....Coca-Cola.

Personally, I'd go with water, lemonade, Java Monster Irish Blend, or the special Cranberry Mist Twist (the old Sierra Mist before it got renamed).

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

Would've been better if there was a poll on this thread.

Coca-Cola is actually a company, while Coke is the drink. Although Coke would be preferred by most people, I also like it myself. It contains some substance like caffeine or cocaine (not sure what it is). 

I'd prefer Mountain Dew, it's awesome as hell :D.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:10 PM, Shirokane84 said:

Neither.

I prefer simply water.

It's funny as Morgana looks hyperactive so I'd assume she drinks a lot of soda in order to be like that. :awesome: 

Anyways, if I haven't posted here before, my answer is Mountain Dew. I love the stuff and it just tastes simply good to me. Coke isn't bad, but I'm more into Mountain Dew.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jyn Erso said:

It's funny as Morgana looks hyperactive so I'd assume she drinks a lot of soda in order to be like that. :awesome: 

Anyways, if I haven't posted here before, my answer is Mountain Dew. I love the stuff and it just tastes simply good to me. Coke isn't bad, but I'm more into Mountain Dew.

Mountain Dew.  The drink of gamers. lol I haven't had soda, any soda -diet or regular - in years.  I drink water and black coffee.  A glass of red wine once in a while.  I try to live a healthy lifestyle.  However, back in the day, I went through both phases.  I remember one summer when I was a kid, maybe 13 or 14, I went on a Coca-Cola kick.  Drank maybe 3 or 4 cans a day.  Why?   Don't know.  Who knows why kids do what they do? lol  In my early 20s, I was on a Mountain Dew kick for a while there.  It didn't help that I worked at a Pepsi Bottling Company franchise at the time.  For a short while there, I was doing 3 or 4 cans of Mountain Dew a day.  I can't bring myself to drink soda.  It's just not good for you, BUT if I had a gun to my head and absolutely had to choose, I'd go Mountain Dew.

Edited by Spider-Man916
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...