How do you access Pre-order/Gold Edition content?

PortaLuna

Preorder I know in-store was a code for access.

Season pass content I don't know if it's released yet or will be later with the first dlc. There's also a quest too on both maybe need to complete them first to get the items?

(Btw if you go to where the game is in your library check the purchased add-ons tab for it and make sure you've downloaded the content. I know I had to download it after inputting my codes.)

On 4-12-2020 at 8:19 PM, PortaLuna said:

I can't locate the Prism Wings or any of the other bonus outfits. I'm at the Hall of Gods but only see a way to purchase them. Thanks. 

Same here. On the ubisoft site they say it will be in the owned section of the ingame store after you complete the tutorial. But there is nothing there and the season pass is installed

50 minutes ago, Lizardbell said:

The items are in the store. They’ve got a different logo under them. You just go onto them and I think it says collect or continue it doesn’t say buy. I had the hades skin pack and 2 other things that were in there. 

hope that helps

Ingame store says I need to buy them. But season pass shows as buyd, and item code is used but I still have to buy the items

It keeps saying I have to buy store credits

Edited by M-3llo-W

On 12/12/2020 at 11:25 AM, M-3llo-W said:

Ingame store says I need to buy them. But season pass shows as buyd, and item code is used but I still have to buy the items

It keeps saying I have to buy store credits

I found a fix. just temporarily install the PS4 version of the game and load that up, you can move your PS5 save over to the PS4 version via the in-game cloud system. and as soon as you load up the game on PS4, it says new items have been added to your account and you can go retrieve all of the pre-order and gold content. And then save that file and send it back to the cloud, and load up the PS5 version. You'll have everything already there.

1 hour ago, PortaLuna said:

I found a fix. just temporarily install the PS4 version of the game and load that up, you can move your PS5 save over to the PS4 version via the in-game cloud system. and as soon as you load up the game on PS4, it says new items have been added to your account and you can go retrieve all of the pre-order and gold content. And then save that file and send it back to the cloud, and load up the PS5 version. You'll have everything already there.

Um... How can I install ps4 version? Bought physical PS5 game