Realms are Available in PS4

RinkuKulkan

Minecraft PS4 have finally recieved Realms. 

Realms is a cloud base service where you can host a persistent world with all compatible platforms, (PC, Xbox and Mobile). Its like a server in Java version. Anybody can join at any time from any plaform as long as they have the invite.  You have to pay a monthly fee for this. 

I have a Realm with my gf in which we´ve invested a lot of time in it, and because of that, I´ve unlocked a lot of the achievements on PC, which means I can now get them on PS4.

This is just a heads up, if you have a realm or you´re interested in cross platform, now you can get the trophies this way.

Edited by Rinku_Starth
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rinku_Starth said:

Minecraft PS4 have finally recieved Realms. 

Realms is a cloud base service where you can host a persistent world with all compatible platforms, (PC, Xbox and Mobile). Its like a server in Java version. Anybody can join at any time from any plaform as long as they have the invite.  You have to pay a monthly fee for this. 

I have a Realm with my gf in which we´ve invested a lot of time in it, and because of that, I´ve unlocked a lot of the achievements on PC, which means I can now get them on PS4.

This is just a heads up, if you have a realm or you´re interested in cross platform, now you can get the trophies this way.

This is fantastic news and a long long time coming. Thanks for the heads up ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Weird update on the subject.

Yesterday I was playing on my realm with some friends. They were playing on Xbox while I was on PS4. 

I decided to go to the nether while they stayed home.

During my expedition, the trophy Smelt Everything! popped out of nowhere. I asked my friends and they said they where messing around with hoppers, meaning I got the trophy beacuse they met the requirements. How crazy is that? Somebody on Xbox made a PSN trophy pop.