Walk-In Wardrobe Farming?

Anyone find the best level to farm Collectibells for this trophy? It’s taking sooooo long and is the only trophy I have left. Best I’ve found so far is “Sticking With It,” where I’m earning about 60 bells per minute. It’s still gonna take forever to get what I need to buy enough costume pieces for this trophy though. 

Honestly I didn't have trouble getting collectables since I tried to 100% all of levels for the stickers, and just using the bells i got to buy the cheapest thing, so I had the trophy by the end. 

But, level wise, crate expectations is a decent one. Each one of the red mantis looking enemies drop 1-3 collectabells in the final area and they keep respawning. Grab the cocktail umbrella and you're good to grind. 

• Like 1

I found a decent albeit really tedious farming/grinding spot for Collectabells as acquiring 300 costume pieces for the gold trophy will require some additional gameplay post-story. This method does not provide many collectabells as Zom Zom's bonus levels but you don't have to play multiple levels and get these bonus ones to appear so in a way it's faster. I used this method to obtain over 500 Collectables in 20 minutes of grinding.

- Crate Expectations level, The Centre of Craftworld (should be near the Vex boss level)
- Run through the level until you get to an area where large boxes spawn from the left of the screen (hidden area) followed by archer bugs that spawn on top of them (these guys fall from the top of the screen)
- Slap the boxes to break them and take out the archer bugs (they shouldn't put up a fight as you're close and can whack them quickly)
- Rinse and repeat.....

Sometimes when you smash the boxes, they will reward you with 3 Collectabells and for each archer bug enemy you kill, that's another 3 Collectabells. The boxes are really inconsistent and I can't work out why they sometimes reward the player with Collectabells but in any case, you will receive 3 Collectabells per enemy killed every 8 or so seconds. 

If my math works out right, 8 enemies killed per minute = approx. 24 Collectabells + whatever the boxes give you (maybe 10-20) so at least 30-40 Collectabells per minute. 

• Like 1

For everyone else’s reference, there is a better grind spot than that never-ending mantis spawn point others have mentioned. 

About halfway through “Sticking With It,” there are three of those timed, rotating, explode-able canisters that each contain 20 bells. Elevated on the right side of the screen just before you unscrew the wall to reveal the flower launcher. 

If you speedrun here, collect the bells, and then exit the level, you keep all 60 bells. Rinse and repeat till you have what you need. 

With PS5 loads, it takes a little over one minute per run if you roll/go as fast as possible. So about 60 bells per minute, 3,000-3,600 per hour if you’re diligent. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a bunch of free content in PlayStation store. All the costumes and their pieces will count towards the Walk-In Wardrobe trophy. In order for it to count though, you have to buy something at Zoom-Zooms. Buy all the free costumes on PSN, then buy something at Zoom Zooms and the trophy should pop immediately 

• Like 2