“Is this a glitch or am I a moron” thread

PFinchen

Hey, I ran into an issue with my tower that I wanted to see if other folks encountered. Basically, I got up to around the 5th floor, and people stopped showing up and my builders stopped building. I waited a couple days to see if a patch would be issued or if anybody here encountered the same issue, but nothing so far. So, has anybody else encountered this glitch or am I dummy who is misunderstanding some element of the game? 

• 2 months later...
On 12/5/2020 at 0:03 PM, PFinchen said:

Hey, I ran into an issue with my tower that I wanted to see if other folks encountered. Basically, I got up to around the 5th floor, and people stopped showing up and my builders stopped building. I waited a couple days to see if a patch would be issued or if anybody here encountered the same issue, but nothing so far. So, has anybody else encountered this glitch or am I dummy who is misunderstanding some element of the game? 

An update has come out for this game. Fixed absolutely nothing as far as I can tell. I have made 4 hard attempts to play this game and have gotten no where. I have managed to make it to the 100th floor 2 different times but the game just wont accept any of my attempts to earn the last 2 trophies no matter what hardness level I play it on. It has crashed or locked up on me over 250 times . I even tried deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing seems to work. Reported this to Sony as well. Evidently that went no where as well. Have seen this played on PCs and they don't seem to have near the problems the PS4 version does. I seriously believe this is just too much of a program for the PS4 to handle. I also believe Sony should pull it from their shelves and refund everyone who has bought it. LOL, like that's going to happen!

On 12/5/2020 at 0:03 PM, PFinchen said:

BTW. I have tried to contact the publisher and developer of MTT and inform them of the problems with their game. God only knows what will be done about it.

• 2 months later...