Would trophys popping out of order here remove someone from the leaderboards?

Jeffboy24

Since Road Bustle was resolting for some people for popping trophys out of order by just getting the trophys to quick.

Would a similar result here remove people from the Leaderboards?

I am very forfeited with games like this.

I wait till the trophy pop‘s up before i continue playing so it won‘t pop out of order for me.

But of course doing it that way, it takes a lot more time and you can‘t really compete on the leaderboards for fastest 100%.

Would here your people thoughts of it and what you think ?

7 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Since Road Bustle was resolting for some people for popping trophys out of order by just getting the trophys to quick.

I wait till the trophy pop‘s up before i continue playing so it won‘t pop out of order for me.

But of course doing it that way, it takes a lot more time and you can‘t really compete on the leaderboards for fastest 100%.

Would here your people thoughts of it and what you think 1f60a.png

If it can be proven that the order and timing of the popping of trophies is repeatable without cheating, you will not be removed from the leaderboard. 

To my knowledge, I don't think you could get banned for this since it is known that this can happen with this developer's other $1 plat, Road Bustle. A lot of people were talking about this on that game and it even happened to me because they just didn't want to pop in order so I wouldn't be concerned about it.

14 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

How would you prove that? Genuine question. If someone does it again on a dummy account, how would we know he didn't just cheat again?

I think it’s probably based on the amount of people it happens to.. and how well documented it’s is..

For example, on AC Valhalla PS5 version. The second you kill your first enemy, two random trophies pop. One for lighting all the fires at Hadrian’s Wall, and one for completing a whole chapter from mid-late game. Both of these unlock literally 10 mins into the game. But it happened to a lot of people, so it’s well documented and shouldn’t cause any issues. 

If this game is popping trophies out of order it’s likely that it will have happened to a fair few people, so it’s likely nothing to worry about. Everyone knows that unfortunately sometimes trophies can be a bit unreliable. Either unlocking when they shouldn’t, or not unlocking when they should.

I’ve had a lot that haven’t unlocked and I’ve had to go back and do them again. Popping things like “complete the second mission” after I’ve completed the game. I’ve never had any issues with leaderboards or anything.

Edited by GizMo_The_Great
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Would here your people thoughts of it and what you think 1f60a.png

As someone who has Road Bustle trophies popped out of order, I’ve never been reported.

If it happens randomly, it will happen multiple times, I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

18 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

As someone who has Road Bustle trophies popped out of order, I’ve never been reported.

If it happens randomly, it will happen multiple times, I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

Same here. I had one trophy not pop and had to do a second play through just to get the one trophy. 

OP should be fine if it keeps happening to others while playing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 27.02.2021 at 7:30 PM, MAUSZX said:

This is a very underdeveloped game, SO I wouldn't be surprised if one or two pop out of order, un fact the list % is out of order. 

You simply need to be W O K E N to understand this game. It's "The Room" of game industry, just without a Tommy Wiseau.