Jeffboy24

Would trophys popping out of order here remove someone from the leaderboards?

12 posts in this topic

Since Road Bustle was resolting for some people for popping trophys out of order by just getting the trophys to quick.

Would a similar result here remove people from the Leaderboards?

 

I am very forfeited with games like this.

I wait till the trophy pop‘s up before i continue playing so it won‘t pop out of order for me.

 

But of course doing it that way, it takes a lot more time and you can‘t really compete on the leaderboards for fastest 100%.

 

Would here your people thoughts of it and what you think 😊

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Since Road Bustle was resolting for some people for popping trophys out of order by just getting the trophys to quick.

Would a similar result here remove people from the Leaderboards?

 

I am very forfeited with games like this.

I wait till the trophy pop‘s up before i continue playing so it won‘t pop out of order for me.

 

But of course doing it that way, it takes a lot more time and you can‘t really compete on the leaderboards for fastest 100%.

 

Would here your people thoughts of it and what you think 1f60a.png


If it can be proven that the order and timing of the popping of trophies is repeatable without cheating, you will not be removed from the leaderboard. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DaivRules said:


If it can be proven that the order and timing of the popping of trophies is repeatable without cheating

How would you prove that? Genuine question. If someone does it again on a dummy account, how would we know he didn't just cheat again?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To my knowledge, I don't think you could get banned for this since it is known that this can happen with this developer's other $1 plat, Road Bustle. A lot of people were talking about this on that game and it even happened to me because they just didn't want to pop in order so I wouldn't be concerned about it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

How would you prove that? Genuine question. If someone does it again on a dummy account, how would we know he didn't just cheat again?

I think it’s probably based on the amount of people it happens to.. and how well documented it’s is..

 

For example, on AC Valhalla PS5 version. The second you kill your first enemy, two random trophies pop. One for lighting all the fires at Hadrian’s Wall, and one for completing a whole chapter from mid-late game. Both of these unlock literally 10 mins into the game. But it happened to a lot of people, so it’s well documented and shouldn’t cause any issues. 
 

If this game is popping trophies out of order it’s likely that it will have happened to a fair few people, so it’s likely nothing to worry about. Everyone knows that unfortunately sometimes trophies can be a bit unreliable. Either unlocking when they shouldn’t, or not unlocking when they should.
 

I’ve had a lot that haven’t unlocked and I’ve had to go back and do them again. Popping things like “complete the second mission” after I’ve completed the game. I’ve never had any issues with leaderboards or anything.

Edited by GizMo_The_Great
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

How would you prove that? Genuine question. If someone does it again on a dummy account, how would we know he didn't just cheat again?


Either record it or just explain it in detail and another member can just reproduce it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Jeffboy24 said:

Since Road Bustle was resolting for some people for popping trophys out of order by just getting the trophys to quick.

Would a similar result here remove people from the Leaderboards?

 

I am very forfeited with games like this.

I wait till the trophy pop‘s up before i continue playing so it won‘t pop out of order for me.

 

But of course doing it that way, it takes a lot more time and you can‘t really compete on the leaderboards for fastest 100%.

 

Would here your people thoughts of it and what you think 1f60a.png


As someone who has Road Bustle trophies popped out of order, I’ve never been reported.

 

If it happens randomly, it will happen multiple times, I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:


As someone who has Road Bustle trophies popped out of order, I’ve never been reported.

 

If it happens randomly, it will happen multiple times, I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

 

Same here. I had one trophy not pop and had to do a second play through just to get the one trophy. 

 

OP should be fine if it keeps happening to others while playing it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yuck. My 600 didn't pop. Oh well, will delete save and restart, i'm not happy with these results.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got this game for 50p and my trophies didn't pop in order either :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a very underdeveloped game, SO I wouldn't be surprised if one or two pop out of order, un fact the list % is out of order. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 500 Score Trophy didn't pop-up either but my score was above 2000. So I had to go back to 500 by hitting Green Chickens and trophy popped up for 500 along with Platinum.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.