Try to get the win in both modes before anything

MAUSZX

Don't obey the game advice of not joining last worm standing before level 10, right now everyone is almost at the same level, so I would advice that as soon as you get the game mechanics try to get the win in both modes as soon as possible, the game doesn't block you from any mode because you are low level. 

On 12/6/2020 at 10:15 AM, MAUSZX said:

What I mean about level is level of skill. 

I definitely agree here. Winning a death match right now means you need to get 20 plus kills in a match to keep up with the sweats. People are getting better at the game. This weeks the lab mode may make winning the last  worm standing easier. 

4 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

I definitely agree here. Winning a death match right now means you need to get 20 plus kills in a match to keep up with the sweats. People are getting better at the game. This weeks the lab mode may make winning the last  worm standing easier. 

Last worm Standing is easy, you could win by out healing them, and Deathmatc, you gotta sweat, I'm lvl 25 and to win I need bout 24+ kills to win

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just level 11 but in every round is a psycho getting 30-40 kills or more. But u probably right if u go for the level trophy and sweat a lot it should get done. 

Edit: I was close to winning but not too close after actively trying.. But u can disable crossplay! 

There are only 15 people in a lobby if u do so - play in the morning +, u should get your win. 

Edited by iExoria