Langy's Lair of Trophies!

R25CCE

• 3 weeks later...

New 100%

L2848df.png

I enjoyed this game just as much as the first one, still funny, fun combat and just a really enjoyable game to play. I'll pick up The Baconing as soon as it goes on sale :)

Nice to see some love towards the Thongs, congrats on acing the sequel  :yay:

I thought I was amongst minority who liked those games (besides zadorvp, who I know is a devoted fan  :highfive: ).

I'm also waiting the third one to appear on sale, then it's time to start Kevin Baconing :giggle:  

• Like 2

New 100%

L0d2322.png

Had this in backlog for awhile and now that the servers are closing Nov 30th I thought I mind as well get it over and done with. I used Sophita ended up being level 8 by the time I 100%. Didn't spend any real money on the game as I had plently of AP. Struggled on a few quests but Sophita has a few combo's that make it slightly easier. Load times were awful, but could of been a lot worse.

Plat # 80

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

1Ld013df.png

:platinum: Agito Achieved

Obtained all trophies.

This game is awesome. I've had so much fun playing this game and it is probably one of my favorite games I've played this year. Everything is enjoyable; game play, combat, soundtrack, characters all good (except Machina).

I've not really been following the FF series (Only previously played 7 & 8 on the PS1) but I'll probably be getting XV and FF7 remake when it comes out and i'm tempted to pickup the X remaster.

My main party consisted of 6 main characters (which I then split into two sets of threes on certain missions). My favorites were Sice, Nine, Deuce, King, Ace and Trey with Cater and Seven in my reserve if i needed them. I absolutely suck at the rest, especially Cinque and Queen.

Sice was my main for the majority of the game unless I needed a range character, her scythe his wonderful (when it hits). Deuce is a fantastic support great for heals and can actually deal fair amount of damage with her flute. Nine is rock solid, yo. Him and Ace do really well on their own. Trey was useful for the RTS missions and King was my favorite range in missions. I wish I could of used Cater more as she is adorable. I couldn't stand Machina, complete and utter dick! 

Overall I had an absolute blast playing this game and I didn't even think about the plat (which is beautiful btw) , just played the game normally having fun with the optional expert trials. Great soundtrack and decent graphics to say it's a remaster from a PSP game.

Plat # 81

Terminator Salvation

1L308c45.png

:platinum: Determinated

Collect all other Trophies

This game needs no introduction as it is pretty infamous here in the trophy hunting community. I've had my eye on this game for awhile now as I'm a huge fan of  the Terminator series and I'm aware that it's an easy plat. I think this game gets more hate than it deserves. I personally thought it was pretty fun and definitely worth buying if you can pick it up for around £5 as you can complete it in an evening. The Terminator soundtrack is played fairly often which is great! Overall I had an enjoyable evening playing this game and suffered zero glitches or bugs. :) 

Plat # 81

Terminator Salvation

1L308c45.png

:platinum: Determinated

Collect all other Trophies

This game needs no introduction as it is pretty infamous here in the trophy hunting community. I've had my eye on this game for awhile now as I'm a huge fan of  the Terminator series and I'm aware that it's an easy plat. I think this game gets more hate than it deserves. I personally thought it was pretty fun and definitely worth buying if you can pick it up for around £5 as you can complete it in an evening. The Terminator soundtrack is played fairly often which is great! Overall I had an enjoyable evening playing this game and suffered zero glitches or bugs. :)

Wow Gratz! on your new plat  :) you getting close to the 100 plat !!! keep the good word up :) 

• Like 1

Wow Gratz! on your new plat  :) you getting close to the 100 plat !!! keep the good word up :) 

Thanks Cassi, I'd like to reach 100 before the year is finished but it's gonna be a close one. Depends on how much free time I have and whether or not I'm playing long/grindy games :)

• Like 1

Plat # 82

The Raven

1Lbcabf0.png

:platinum: Master of the Raven

You have unlocked all Trophies of "The Raven"!

A decent point & click adventure game. The story was okay, I enjoyed the second half a lot more than the first and the ending was pretty cool. Overall nothing special but worth a play and an easy plat!

Plat # 83

Magus

1L63208b.png

:platinum: Perfection

Obtain all trophies.

My second plat today, this is probably the easiest game I've ever played. You are basically in god-mode from the get go and you can face roll everything throughout the entire game. 

Plat # 84, 85, 86

Sound Shapes

1L911505.png

:platinum: You've Gone Platinum

Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

I really enjoyed this game. I bought the complete edition with all DLC's a month before it came to PS Plus. The music is awesome and very catchy and helps a lot when timing jumps etc. The infamous death mode I actually found a lot easier then I anticipated. Yes several levels took me over an hour to complete but it all just required a bit of luck with the placement of the notes and repetition of learning the stage. I think what kept me pushing along them was the fact that I was going to get  3 platinum trophies out of it!

Top three hardest death modes levels were probably:

#1 Event Horizon 1

#2 Event Horizon 2

#3 Mechanica

Overall a fantastic game that is definitely worth playing, fingers crossed for a sequel! :)

• Like 2

Plat # 84, 85, 86

Sound Shapes

1L911505.png

I really enjoyed this game. I bought the complete edition with all DLC's a month before it came to PS Plus. The music is awesome and very catchy and helps a lot when timing jumps etc. The infamous death mode I actually found a lot easier then I anticipated. Yes several levels took me over an hour to complete but it all just required a bit of luck with the placement of the notes and repetition of learning the stage. I think what kept me pushing along them was the fact that I was going to get  3 platinum trophies out of it!

#1 Event Horizon 1

#2 Event Horizon 2

#3 Mechanica

Overall a fantastic game that is definitely worth playing, fingers crossed for a sequel! :)

ames l

First of all, nice Trophy Checklist !  It's good to see from your platinums that you have a wide taste in games  ^_^

It's the first time here I'm seeing a Trophy Checklist with Trophy Levels Milestones, I would never be able to put that much effort to make one xD

Your backlog isn't that bad that bad at all, I can see that you also take advantage from the plus line up games.

Getting back to it,congratulations on your latest platinum :) Good to know you found Death Mode easier than you expected, like me. ( Unlike the other 99% of the people haha)

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

First of all, nice Trophy Checklist !  It's good to see from your platinums that you have a wide taste in games  ^_^

It's the first time here I'm seeing a Trophy Checklist with Trophy Levels Milestones, I would never be able to put that much effort to make one xD

Your backlog isn't that bad that bad at all, I can see that you also take advantage from the plus line up games.

Getting back to it,congratulations on your latest platinum :) Good to know you found Death Mode easier than you expected, like me. ( Unlike the other 99% of the people haha)

Thank you Roster for your kind words! :)

I try to keep my games varied, always fancy playing something different every now and then :)

Yea the majority of my backlog is just PS Plus games I haven't played yet lol!

Finally yea while sound shapes death mode isn't a walk in the park it's definitely not the hardest thing I've done.

I'm still undecided what I want plat #100 to be. It's gotta be something challenging and meaningful and not just another plat :)

• Like 1

Thank you Roster for your kind words! :)

I try to keep my games varied, always fancy playing something different every now and then :)

Yea the majority of my backlog is just PS Plus games I haven't played yet lol!

Finally yea while sound shapes death mode isn't a walk in the park it's definitely not the hardest thing I've done.

I'm still undecided what I want plat #100 to be. It's gotta be something challenging and meaningful and not just another plat :)

True, I like people with different types of tastes when it comes to games :)

Yeah, the majority of my backlog are plus games out so far haha. At least it's a good thing we always have fun playing them  ^_^

I see. What about your #90 platinum ? Any plans ?

• Like 1

True, I like people with different types of tastes when it comes to games :)

Yeah, the majority of my backlog are plus games out so far haha. At least it's a good thing we always have fun playing them  ^_^

I see. What about your #90 platinum ? Any plans ?

I'm thinking Dragon Age Inquisition on PS4, i bought it about a month ago but haven't got round to playing it yet lol

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 1

I'm thinking Dragon Age Inquisition on PS4, i bought it about a month ago but haven't got round to playing it yet lol

Feel regret  buying it after the Goty Edition got announced ? :P

I'll keep an eye on your Trophy Checklist, so if you decide to play Dragon Age at some point I can ask for your thoughts on the game  :wave:

• Like 1

Plat # 84, 85, 86

Sound Shapes

1L911505.png

#1 Event Horizon 1

#2 Event Horizon 2

#3 Mechanica

Congratulations Langy with your 3 new plats :) its plan for next month :)

• Like 1

Feel regret  buying it after the Goty Edition got announced ? :P

I'll keep an eye on your Trophy Checklist, so if you decide to play Dragon Age at some point I can ask for your thoughts on the game  :wave:

Yea I saw that the other day and it's annoyed me a little lol !

Congratulations Langy with your 3 new plats :) its plan for next month :)

Thanks Cassi! Good luck on death mode! Have you bought the complete edition with all DLC?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Plat # 87

Teslagrad

1L47879f.png

:platinum: Full Completion

Find all 36 scrolls in the game

Meh, didn't particularly enjoy this game as much as I thought I would and some parts were very frustrating. I didn't have too much problem with collecting the scrolls and the bosses were unique and fun (I really liked the eye boss), I didn't have a clue what the story was about though it seemed like their was one but it didn't interest me at all. Overall worth playing if you like puzzles/platformers and the plat isn't exactly a walk in the park. 

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 2

Plat # 87

Teslagrad

1L47879f.png

:platinum: Full Completion

Find all 36 scrolls in the game

Meh, didn't particularly enjoy this game as much as I thought I would and some parts were very frustrating. I didn't have too much problem with collecting the scrolls and the bosses were unique and fun (I really liked the eye boss), I didn't have a clue what the story was about though it seemed like their was one but it didn't interest me at all. Overall worth playing if you like puzzles/platformers and the plat isn't exactly a walk in the park. 

Meh, didn't particularly enjoy this game as much as I thought I would.    In other words, 'just went for the platinum' :P

Congratulations on the new platinum ! I have to start this one myself soon enough  :)

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1