Langy's Lair of Trophies!

R25CCE

Yay, glad to see you enjoyed the experience throughout :D Are you going to get Day of the Tentacle Remastered when that releases?

P.S. Do you still have Deep Black installed :P? I might have time on Sunday to try the mp, but I'll just forget about it if you've uninstalled it already ^^

• Like 1

Yay, glad to see you enjoyed the experience throughout :D Are you going to get Day of the Tentacle Remastered when that releases?

P.S. Do you still have Deep Black installed :P? I might have time on Sunday to try the mp, but I'll just forget about it if you've uninstalled it already ^^

I've enjoyed both Grim Fandango and Broken Age so I'll definitely be getting Day of the Tentacle. (I'll wait till it goes on sale though first ;)

I think I still have Deep Black installed, might have an hour or two spare Sunday evening :)

Plat # 93

Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

1L91f1dc.png

:platinum: Scorched Savior

Collect all other Saints Row: Gat out of Hell trophies

Bought this a while ago in a sale, finally got round to playing. Incredibly fun game but also very short. The flight ability is amazing it's really cool to just fly around the city of hell.  Trophies were easy, just a little grindy with the challenges but they can be grinded by repeating several missions for kills. Thanks go to Mcbeanstr for helping me get the co-op trophy done easily, also had a lot of fun doing it :) Overall, very fun game and easy plat. Looking forward to a SR5 in the near future (hopefully) :)

New 100%

L49d9ec.png

Mixed feelings about this game. I thought the concept was cool and the exploration was kinda fun but the controls are awful and really ruined my experience. If it wasn't for that I think I would of have a lot more fun. Collectibles were easy to find but I couldn't of done the crystals without the Uplay Crystal Finder. 

Plat # 94

Riptide GP2

1Lbc8ff2.png

:platinum: All Trophies

All Trophies Unlocked

A fairly fun racing game, nice variety of tracks and events. I love the trick system, you have to master a variety of tricks if you want to win each event, my favorite tricks were 'Whirlwind', 'Praying Mantis' and 'Jungle Gym'. I mainly used the Manta jet ski, it had the best handling and speed to win the events. Some of the events were quire frustrating. Overall a decent game and easy plat. Worth playing if you can pick it up cheap.

• Like 1

Plat # 94

Riptide GP2

1Lbc8ff2.png

:platinum: All Trophies

All Trophies Unlocked

A fairly fun racing game, nice variety of tracks and events. I love the trick system, you have to master a variety of tricks if you want to win each event, my favorite tricks were 'Whirlwind', 'Praying Mantis' and 'Jungle Gym'. I mainly used the Manta jet ski, it had the best handling and speed to win the events. Some of the events were quire frustrating. Overall a decent game and easy plat. Worth playing if you can pick it up cheap.

Congratulations with your new plat !!! Wow almost 100 plats damn :) What will your 100 plat?

Congratulations with your new plat !!! Wow almost 100 plats damn :) What will your 100 plat?

Thanks Cassi! I know I'm getting dangerously close to the big 100 now!  I'm thinking Dragon Age: Origins for #100, it's one of my favorite games when I first got my PS3,  I've wanted to plat it for ages so I think it's suitable for my 100th :)

Probably won't be till early next year though :)

• Like 1

Plat # 95

Telltale's Game of Thrones (PS4)

1La054a2.png

:platinum: Lord of Ironrath

Completed Season 1 of Game of Thrones.

I'm a huge GOT/ASOIAF fan so I was so excited when Telltale announced they were doing a GoT themed game as I've enjoyed their previous work. I waited until all episodes were released though before I started. This game did not disappoint! It captured the essence of what this story is about, which is to play the game of thrones.Being honorable doesn't cut it, you have to be sly/cunning if you want to survive. I liked how some of the characters mirrored those in the story such as Ryon & Rickon, Sansa & Mira, Jorah & Asher etc. A lot of the decisions in this game were difficult to choose and like true GoT fashion it never ends well for the 'good' guys. I enjoyed the Asher sections the most but the politics in Kings Landing was very fun to play. This game needed more of the one true king though! Maybe next season! I look forward to it :)

Choices I made:

• Chose Ser Royland as my sentinel ( This guy was awesome, reminded me of Alliser Thorne)
  • Saved Malcom in Dragon Fight (This one was completely random and instinct, it all happenddto quickly for me to chose and Malcom was closest, luckily Beska didn't die and I stuck with her on everything else after)
  • Let Beska kill slave master ( Still got my gold :))
  • Did not do blood ritual with Cotter
  • Let Mira die ( Did not give them the satisfaction of seeing her afraid)
  • Saved Asher over Rodrik ( Hardest decision in game, saving Asher felt 'more canon' to me, this was Rodriks time he was already injured so they needed Asher for the battle later. At least Rodrik went out like a boss.

Saddest Deaths:

Arthur Glenmore - Him and his guard were badass, no idea how Ramsay got him, but it's Ramsay so..

The Beast - Shame he died so early in the battle, he would of kicked ass at Ironrath

Elissa Forrester- I did not see this death coming.

and of course the obvious ones Rodrik and Mira

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 1

DLC Completed

dragon-age-inquisition-the-descent-butto

Not as good as Jaws of Hakkon but still decent. Still playing on Nightmare, this DLC is harder than anything in the main game, those Darkspawn are pretty tough!  More fun than the Deep Road stuff in Origins :)

• Like 1

Plat # 95

1La054a2.png

I'm a huge GOT/ASOIAF fan so I was so excited when Telltale announced they were doing a GoT themed game as I've enjoyed their previous work. I waited until all episodes were released though before I started. This game did not disappoint! It captured the essence of what this story is about, which is to play the game of thrones.Being honorable doesn't cut it, you have to be sly/cunning if you want to survive. I liked how some of the characters mirrored those in the story such as Ryon & Rickon, Sansa & Mira, Jorah & Asher etc. A lot of the decisions in this game were difficult to choose and like true GoT fashion it never ends well for the 'good' guys. I enjoyed the Asher sections the most but the politics in Kings Landing was very fun to play. This game needed more of the one true king though! Maybe next season! I look forward to it :)

Choices I made:

• Chose Ser Royland as my sentinel ( This guy was awesome, reminded me of Alliser Thorne)
  • Saved Malcom in Dragon Fight (This one was completely random and instinct, it all happenddto quickly for me to chose and Malcom was closest, luckily Beska didn't die and I stuck with her on everything else after)
  • Let Beska kill slave master ( Still got my gold :))
  • Did not do blood ritual with Cotter
  • Let Mira die ( Did not give them the satisfaction of seeing her afraid)
  • Saved Asher over Rodrik ( Hardest decision in game, saving Asher felt 'more canon' to me, this was Rodriks time he was already injured so they needed Asher for the battle later. At least Rodrik went out like a boss.

Saddest Deaths:

Arthur Glenmore - Him and his guard were badass, no idea how Ramsay got him, but it's Ramsay so..

The Beast - Shame he died so early in the battle, he would of kicked ass at Ironrath

Elissa Forrester- I did not see this death coming.

and of course the obvious ones Rodrik and Mira

You had nearly the same choices as me on my PS4 playthrough :P The differences were on the choice for sentinel and the slave master decision ^^

• Like 1

Plat # 95

1La054a2.png

Saw you starting this before me and finished before me too :P

I'm still on Episode 3 because the game's incredible and I don't want it to end haha.

Congratulations on the platinum  :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Plat # 96

Gauntlet

1La9fe5c.png

:platinum: I've not seen such bravery! 

Complete all Trophies in Gauntlet™

0.99% Ultra Rare

My new rarest plat! I absolutely loved this game, although the platinum is a boring grind the game itself is fun! My main was the Valkyrie she is fucking awesome! She is almost invincible with her shield which is impenetrable. Although her captain america shield throw is cool, it doesn't do much damage and leaves the Valkryie defenseless that's why I upgraded her with the aoe swipe skill, combine that with the shield + relics/potion skills and she can take down anything in seconds! Thanks go to JON0X and Steve_2790 for our awesome teamwork in knocking out both Hard Mode and Endless. Glad to have this platinum in my collection! 

• 1 month later...

Plat # 97

Assassins Creed: Syndicate

1Lb1d6ab.png

:platinum: Master Assassin

Earn every other trophy.

Been so busy lately not had a platinum in a while but here is my first one of 2016! I'm 50/50 on this installment of AC, on one hand it is better than Unity in terms of characters/story and the general smoothness of the mechanics and not very buggy. But it's also very obvious Ubisoft played it safe, the graphics imo don't look as good as Unity and they have obviously done that to ensure it runs better than Unity did, the parkour in this game also felt like a step down, it wasn't as smooth as Unity and that was one of Unity's strongest points so it's a shame this doesn't match it. 

The missions were fun and I enjoyed the difference in using Evie for stealth sections and Jacob for the more hands on part of things. I really did not like the final part of the game, I won't spoil it but the 'magical eden objects' part of the story really break my immersion which is a shame because the rest of the game was fun and engaging. Fighting on a moving train or boat is hell of alot of fun. The WW1 side missions was also very fun and unique, surprised it's even in the main game tbh as they could of easily made that paid DLC but I'm glad it isn't.

Overall a decent AC game but I think I'm burnt out on the series now, I'm glad they are taking a break in 2016 and I look forward to the reboot in 2017 :D

• Like 1

Plat # 98

LA Cops

1L4080c2.png

:platinum: Platinum Badge

Only the best of the best earn the right to wear a platinum cop badge.

I've had my eye on this game for awhile and picked it up once it went on sale (though knowing my luck it will be on PS+ next month) It's basically a poor mans Hotline Miami. Once I got used to some of the tactics the game was pretty easy. Nightmare difficulty is actually easier than normal as the only difference is you have to use manual aim (which I find is better anyway) You also seem to get more ammo on nightmare which makes things even easier.  Story was meh, I skipped most of the cutscenes as they were boring, I think the game was trying to be funny but failed. 

This game is basically Hotline Miami but without the cool music and you won't die as much :)

• Like 1

New 100%

L7a0a10.pngL5c8e2c.pngL0b74bf.pngL03d153.pngL7ee0d2.png

​I love the Sam & Max games, one of the best point & click adventure game around the subtle and sarcastic humor is great. Would 100% recommend this game to anybody :)

• Like 1

Plat # 99

Goat Simulator (PS4)

1Lc3768a.png

:platinum: All the Goat!

Unlock all the Goat Trophies!

Ugh. This game's trophy list was a lot of fun EXCEPT FOR ONE FUCKING TROPHY!!!  Flappy Goat ruined my experience with this game. The rest of the trophies were fun and unique but Flappy Goat was just a frustrating rip off of an awful game. I got there in the end though, repetition was key, I crashed on the 10th gate 2x times, as soon as I did that I knew I would get it. I used the Arcade machine version as I found the gates were larger and therefore more lenient. 

Overall a fun, hilarious game but ruined by a mini-game that should of never been included.

• Like 2

Plat # 99

Goat Simulator (PS4)

1Lc3768a.png

Ugh. This game's trophy list was a lot of fun EXCEPT FOR ONE FUCKING TROPHY!!!  Flappy Goat ruined my experience with this game. The rest of the trophies were fun and unique but Flappy Goat was just a frustrating rip off of an awful game. I got there in the end though, repetition was key, I crashed on the 10th gate 2x times, as soon as I did that I knew I would get it. I used the Arcade machine version as I found the gates were larger and therefore more lenient. 

Overall a fun, hilarious game but ruined by a mini-game that should of never been included.

Congratz bud :)

I agree with you that "flappy goat" trophy is frustrating! I think the game producers should take a kick of a goat to learn something :)

At least this trophy doesnt beat 

"Completed the maze in Stage 2-3 with Lumen within 2 minutes and 10 seconds, and without touching the sides"

That trophy is the worst trophy ever in history for sure :)

• Like 1

Congratz bud :)

I agree with you that "flappy goat" trophy is frustrating! I think the game producers should take a kick of a goat to learn something :)

At least this trophy doesnt beat 

"Completed the maze in Stage 2-3 with Lumen within 2 minutes and 10 seconds, and without touching the sides"

That trophy is the worst trophy ever in history for sure :)

Thanks!

I've never heard of that game but if it's even more frustrating than Flappy Goat then I'll stay well away xD

• Like 1

Plat # 99

Goat Simulator (PS4)

1Lc3768a.png

Congrats with your new plat !!! Wow all most 100  D: what will be your 100? 

• Like 1

Congrats with your new plat !!! Wow all most 100  D: what will be your 100? 

Thanks Cassi! 

#100 will be Dragon Age: Origins, I'm currently working on it now, should have  :platinum:  by next week :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Plat # 100

Dragon Age: Origins

1L4e8877.png

:platinum: The Ultimate Reward

Completed all Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies

:awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

woohoooo!!! 100  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  am I cool now???

This milestone truly is "The Ultimate Reward", DA:O was one of the first games I played when I got my PS3 before I was into trophy hunting, it's one of my favorite games from last gen and I have always wanted to plat it but new games keep distracting me as this was originally planned for my 50th  :platinum:  but here we are 50  :platinum: 's later and I finally have it :)

This game is fantastic, from the story, music,lore the characters everything is top notch. I finished the game a few years ago so I already had most of the trophies so I just had to do a bit of cleanup with the alternative choices and romances, I managed to get everything done in 1 play through which saved a lot of time. Romancing three companions at once was fun! Lelliana is bae.

The DLC's are also lot's of fun my favorite being Lelliannas Song. I'l be doing Awakenings, Golems and Witch Hunt soon.

Overall one of the best RPG's I've played, would definitely recommend :)

Now the road to #200 begins!!

• Like 2

Plat # 100

Dragon Age: Origins

1L4e8877.png

:platinum: The Ultimate Reward

Completed all Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies

:awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:  :awesome:

woohoooo!!! 100  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  :platinum:  am I cool now???

This milestone truly is "The Ultimate Reward", DA:O was one of the first games I played when I got my PS3 before I was into trophy hunting, it's one of my favorite games from last gen and I have always wanted to plat it but new games keep distracting me as this was originally planned for my 50th  :platinum:  but here we are 50  :platinum: 's later and I finally have it :)

This game is fantastic, from the story, music,lore the characters everything is top notch. I finished the game a few years ago so I already had most of the trophies so I just had to do a bit of cleanup with the alternative choices and romances, I managed to get everything done in 1 play through which saved a lot of time. Romancing three companions at once was fun! Lelliana is bae.

The DLC's are also lot's of fun my favorite being Lelliannas Song. I'l be doing Awakenings, Golems and Witch Hunt soon.

Overall one of the best RPG's I've played, would definitely recommend :)

Now the road to #200 begins!!

Wow Langy what awesome plat do you have for your 100 plat !!! good luck with your 200 journey ! what will be first one off 200 journey?

• Like 1

Wow Langy what awesome plat do you have for your 100 plat !!! good luck with your 200 journey ! what will be first one off 200 journey?

Thanks Cassi!

#101 will probably be Far Cry 4 :)

• Like 1