Langy's Lair of Trophies!

R25CCE

Reading your description of Heavy Rain makes me want to go back and play it (again). My roommate loved this game. Funny though, He was bragging that he got the "perfect ending", but Jayden was still a crackhead and Scott died.  :P Meanwhile, I got the worst ending ever (perfect crime trophy).

EDIT: For anyone whose played the game and hasn't seen Madison die from the doctor, I suggest you try it.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Reading your description of Heavy Rain makes me want to go back and play it (again). My roommate loved this game. Funny though, He was bragging that he got the "perfect ending", but Jayden was still a crackhead and Scott died.  :P Meanwhile, I got the worst ending ever (perfect crime trophy).

EDIT: For anyone whose played the game and hasn't seen Madison die from the doctor, I suggest you try it.

It is a truly wonderful game! Would like to try that new Beyond: Two Souls out aswell:)

Ye I did that scene with the doctor and let her die it was creepy!

Also of note: Checklist is now updated with Dragons Dogma plat:) enjoy

^ I thought it was great that the dude trying to spread the word of jesus kept coming back to the door! (referring to heavy rain, Then the creepy dude let's him in and knocks him out like he does to Madison :facepalm:.

Also, I agree with all your points on PSASBR. I also hope they make a sequel... but with actual Sony exclusive characters or at least bring back some classic exclusives. Other than the "level" kill system, that's what bugged me the most. I mean, when I think of sony, I think of Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Nathan Drake, and Jak and Daxter! Not Big Daddy, Toro, Heihachi, Dante, Zeus, etc

• Like 1

^ I thought it was great that the dude trying to spread the word of jesus kept coming back to the door! (referring to heavy rain, Then the creepy dude let's him in and knocks him out like he does to Madison :facepalm:.

Also, I agree with all your points on PSASBR. I also hope they make a sequel... but with actual Sony exclusive characters or at least bring back some classic exclusives. Other than the "level" kill system, that's what bugged me the most. I mean, when I think of sony, I think of Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Nathan Drake, and Jak and Daxter! Not Big Daddy, Toro, Heihachi, Dante, Zeus, etc

Yea everytime he knocked I was expecting the doctor to do something to him:P

Indeed PSASBR was a big let down for me I was expecting to spend hours and hours on that game like I did with Super Smash Bros Brawl. But it just wasn't the same mainly because of the boring combat and not very good roster. I'm hoping they make a better more polished sequel on the PS4 with some better characters and some fun combat mechanics. Like you I believe those characters should of been in it along with Lara Croft and Joel from TLOU;D

Just a quick update of what I am up to.

Playing through Guacamelee at the moment and it is a fantastic game and having a blast! I've defeated all bosses apart from the final one as I am clearing up all the chests before I do that. Everything else is pretty much done e.g side quests. Catch the rainbow I will do tomorrow in the caves.

However, I don't think I am going to be able to achieve this plat:(

The one thing that is stopping me is those darn orbs! Specifically the Tule tree one.. I cannot for the life of me get past the first stage:( It is ridiculously hard compared to rest of platforming sections. So I will of course give it another shot before I do final boss but I doubt I can do it. Looks like this game will go unfinished:(:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got Contrast to 100%!

Not a bad game was quite short and a little too glitchy for my liking but the concept was very interesting and some of the puzzles were fairly challenging.

Checklist updated.

ACIV:BF Plat achieved! 

Checklist updated.

I have written quite a large amount of text for that game because I enjoyed it a lot and I could go on for even longer! Feel free to read it if you want but it is long :P

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice weekend I got a lot done.

Finally finished of Brutal Legend after 3 years and that shiny plat is now mine!

Also started Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and managed to finish it in about 6 hours. That game is bloody brilliant! I am a big 80s action movie fan and this game just hit the spot for me. So many references and cheesy jokes it made my night. The game was also fun aswell Rex Power Colt (I think that's his name) is incredibly overpowered, especially once you hit max level and have acquired the Killstar.

Checklist updated:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got Warframe to 100%

The game is fun at the start but it becomes very grindy and repetitive further on as the missions and map are the same over and over again.

I reckon they will add more trophies in a later patch so I will probably be returning to this game later on.

Checklist updated

Nice list :)

How many hours did it take you to plat LBP Karting btw? Not including the create trophy

Thankyou:)

+ LBP Karting didn't take very long apart from the 24 hours in create trophy. You can easily finish all the online trophies in 1 night of boosting and playing 1 second levels and the campaign is pretty short you can probably knock it out in a few days. Collecting prize bubbles is alot easier in this game aswell compared to previous LBP titles.

So overall it doesn't take very long the only reason it took me so long is because I wasn't that much of a fan of it so I took a break from it for abit:)

For an ultra rare plat it isn't hard though:)

Update:

I've taken advantage of the free Japanese 3 months PS+ on the PS4. Therefore I have a Japanese account and acquired some new games.

On the PS4 I completed the japanese version of Contrast ( I enjoyed it a lot more this time through for some reason, maybe because I didn't get frustrated with some of the puzzles).

I also completed my first shameful title which is Dream Club..

On the PS3 I completed the classic Super Hang On and I got a start on Tokyo Jungle and Rocketbirds:Hardboiled Chicken.

I've been attempting Outlast insane the past few days and haven't had much luck. The furthest I have gotten is the encounter with Walker after the priest dies. I hid in the toilet and yet he still saw me, it's quite disheartening to play the whole game over and over again so I am leaving it for now and will try again later. Dead Nation:Apocalypse Edition comes out Wednesday so I will probably get a start on that:) Also new free maps on Killzone:SF and I am hoping for some trophies with it:)

Checklist updated

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Just achieved the Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken platinum. Not the best game but decent enough for me to play and platinum it.

I also got the Brothers: Tale of Two Sons 100%. I enjoyed this game a lot and thought it was a very nice idea something that hasn't been done before. The movement controls with the analogue sticks was a pain at times but it's a nice touch. The story is very touching and I would recommend this game to anyone. The trophies were different to most games due all of them having nothing to do with the story and main game they were all little 'easter egg' type things making you find little things that are off the main path. I played this game with my little brother (ironic right) and we was amazed at how much these characters resembled us. Myself as the older brother taller and with brown hair and the little brother with same style blond hair. It made the game and story even more interesting for us.

As for what's next I started PS Home now it has trophies and got most of it done I just need the login grind which I will do over time. Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition is going well I am having a lot of fun. i am close to play but I still need  a morbid play through and complete round 9 in endless ( i keep dying on end of wave 8)

Checklist Updated

Edited by Langy900

• 4 weeks later...

Ran out of room so I'm going to do a new format so things might be a bit messy for a while:) If anyone has any suggestions please do tell!

Edited by Langy900

Nice congrats :yay: , I hear the mp trophies are quite a grind.

thankyou! Indeed they are you need to rank up every ability to its max rank which for the most means 300-500 kills with them. I started back in Jan but needed a break from it. Drone Buddy is the worst one, the thing is useless. The game is fun though and of course very beautiful!