Langy's Lair of Trophies!

R25CCE

How hard was Dead Nation? Me and one of my mates plan on going after the platinum after we are done with mercenary kings.

Really nice list btw! :D

It's fairly straightforward once you learn the levels but it can get hectic in some parts on high difficulities. Co-op also makes it harder as zombies are stronger and in larger numbers making Morbid and Endless mode easier solo. The game is very fun though and has a high replay value. Mercenary Kings is a game I also need to get cracking on.

Impressive plat list :)

You have my respect for getting the AC: Brotherhood plat

Thank you! That MP grind took some effort, mainly dealing with the idiots who didn't know what to do:p

thankyou! Indeed they are you need to rank up every ability to its max rank which for the most means 300-500 kills with them. I started back in Jan but needed a break from it. Drone Buddy is the worst one, the thing is useless. The game is fun though and of course very beautiful!

Congrats as well! I hear the new DLC trophies are even worse than the main set in some ways. :o

Congrats as well! I hear the new DLC trophies are even worse than the main set in some ways. :o

Thanks! + I have no idea what the new abilities are like or how hard they are to rank up. The main difficulty I think from that DLC though is the Elite Mode. I died way more than 3 times on my hard playthrough :P

• 3 weeks later...

Lb4d3dd.png

New 100%! Fighting Vipers

After having a short break from gaming past few weeks I am slowly coming back. Unfortunately my internet is taking a turn for the worse and my download speed has dropped dramatically as I was hoping to get the two Heavy Fire games done this weekend thanks to my free Japan Ps+. Luckily I did manage to complete the 68 MB classic Fighting Vipers. I had a fun hour on this game it reminded me of old fighting games on the PS like Tekken. The trophies were not too difficult though Skirt Destroyer was slightly frustrating but just as I was about to give up I got it!

I will still be inactive for a few more days as I am waiting for Stick it to the Man to be released on May Ps+ next wednesday. After that I will get cracking on Mercenary Kings. For now I will be getting up to date on Game of Thrones!  

Edited by Langy900

Added a new Backlog section to my checklist which includes games that I need to finish up, start and buy :)

So I took a quick look at your backlog and noticed The Walking Dead on your wishlist. The Vita version (game + dlc) is on sale now in the PS Store for €6,29 which is about 5 British pounds I believe. The Easter sale ends this Wednesday, so if you want it you'd better hurry.

So I took a quick look at your backlog and noticed The Walking Dead on your wishlist. The Vita version (game + dlc) is on sale now in the PS Store for €6,29 which is about 5 British pounds I believe. The Easter sale ends this Wednesday, so if you want it you'd better hurry.

I've only played EP1 so far as it was free and I've wanted to finish it off since then. Is it only the vita version? As I don't own one of those yet. I also reckon it may go on the IGC sometime this year.

L128eef.png

New PSN 100%!

Stick it to the Man (PS4)

I really enjoyed playing through this game although it was short it kept me laughing throughout at the cheesy puns and jokes. A must play!

• 1 month later...

L9dfb19.png

1L7836f7.png

#33 Heavy Fire Shattered Spear

To say this is a low budget on rail shooter I actually had a lot of fun playing this. I found it better and slightly more challenging than the first one. It's just a shame it has an annoying glitch with the radio trophies that require you to collect them all in one sitting. 

L5062f4.png

1L1921c0.png

# 34 Mercenary Kings

When I first played this game I hated it and just could not get into it. Some of the annoying level design decisions such as instant re spawns just put me off. However over time after I gained a few ranks and better weapons I slowly liked this game more and more and now it's up their in top 5 games I've played on the PS4 so far. This platinum felt very rewarding as it was quite a grind for farming materials. The speed runs were a lot easier than anticipated especially since I managed to speed run Kings of Violence in my first attempt!

Overall I would say if you are struggling to get into this game just keep at it maybe play in co-op till you get about half way through the ranks, find some good gun load outs and you will love it!

• 2 weeks later...

L14bfb5.png

1L889b63.png

# 35 inFamous Second Son

:platinum: Enjoy your Powers

So far this is the game I have enjoyed the most on the PS4 it's graphically beautiful, epic soundtrack and extremely fun gameplay. The only downside of the game is that I wish there were more of it, the story is very short. But you know what they say quality not quantity. I've not played the previous inFamous games so having played this it makes me want to go back and play them. I'm a big fan of the trophy tiles, the graffiti style is shown a lot in the game. Out of the four powers in the game I would say I enjoyed using the Video power the most, it's great for travelling around the city easily, and is excellent for dealing with enemies with your bloodthirsty blades and demon summoning! Overall I had a blast with this game, I just wish it had more for me to do.

Congrats on the Second Son plat! The first Infamous was alright but might feel dated if you go back to it, but if you are hungry for more though the standalone DLC for Second Son is coming out next month! I don't know about Infamous 2 as I never played it....I'm not sure if i'll get Second Son since I already have so many games I need to finish but would it be worth dropping everything to pick it up?

• Like 1

Congrats on the Second Son plat! The first Infamous was alright but might feel dated if you go back to it, but if you are hungry for more though the standalone DLC for Second Son is coming out next month! I don't know about Infamous 2 as I never played it....I'm not sure if i'll get Second Son since I already have so many games I need to finish but twould it be worth dropping everything to pick it up?

Thanks!:) That's pretty much my main worry of going back to them as they will most likely feel dated and not as polished as second son. I'm deffinatly going to pick up the stand alone! Because this game is so short you wouldn't really need to drop anything as you can get this done in a weekend easily:)

Congrats on the Infamous SS :platinum: . I haven't played it (yet), but I've played Infamous 1, 2 and Festival of Blood. Imo 1 has the best story. But a huge flaw (if you're going for the plat) of the game is a lack of an ingame map for all the 350 blast shards. Infamous 2 has a skill that allows you to pinpoint them though. 

• Like 1

Congrats on the Infamous SS :platinum: . I haven't played it (yet), but I've played Infamous 1, 2 and Festival of Blood. Imo 1 has the best story. But a huge flaw (if you're going for the plat) of the game is a lack of an ingame map for all the 350 blast shards. Infamous 2 has a skill that allows you to pinpoint them though.

Thanks!:) I've heard about the blast shard problem and if there's one thing I hate its the lack of a tracking system or map! When you planning on going to PS4, anytime soon?

Thanks! :) I've heard about the blast shard problem and if there's one thing I hate its the lack of a tracking system or map! When you planning on going to PS4, anytime soon?

I have a list of PS4 games that aren't released for the PS3/VITA and that I simply must get asap. The earliest release is The Witcher 3 in February 2014.

Awesome list Langy , congratz

Nice work getting Spec Ops and Killzone Shadow Fall Platinum

And you have Mercenary Kings plat too, that game frustrating, every time i want to start, do a mission after that don't want to do more

Thanks!:) Spec Ops and Killzone are two of my most proudest plats, very fun games as well:) You should definitely go for Spec Ops: The Line it was one of my favourite games last year and FUBAR isn't as hard as everyone makes out.

Mercenary Kings is very hard to get into, I put it on hold for a long time and it isn't until you get to higher ranks so you can get better equipment till the game is enjoyable:)