Langy's Lair of Trophies!

R25CCE

Thanks! :) Spec Ops and Killzone are two of my most proudest plats, very fun games as well:) You should definitely go for Spec Ops: The Line it was one of my favourite games last year and FUBAR isn't as hard as everyone makes out.

Mercenary Kings is very hard to get into, I put it on hold for a long time and it isn't until you get to higher ranks so you can get better equipment till the game is enjoyable:)

Thanks! :) Spec Ops and Killzone are two of my most proudest plats, very fun games as well:) You should definitely go for Spec Ops: The Line it was one of my favourite games last year and FUBAR isn't as hard as everyone makes out.

Mercenary Kings is very hard to get into, I put it on hold for a long time and it isn't until you get to higher ranks so you can get better equipment till the game is enjoyable:)

Ok I'll finish up some easy games that I have, just to get the full 90 games and then focus on Mercenary Kings, i will plat up that game, I hope

L37529a.png

1Lbc1947.png

# 36 PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

:platinum: Great Shot Kid!

I actually had a lot of fun in this game. I was able to beat all the levels and collectibles without a guide, the bosses were all unique and very fun and there was a wide variety of liquids and puzzles. The hardest boss was probably ALFONSO as I kept getting hit by the liquid metal. My favorite ship is probably the Inverter as swimming through lava makes things so much easier and the worst ship was by far the Hungry Ship, moving in only four directions is the worst in a twin stick shooter. The only main letdown with this game was the online, although the online is fun, finding a partner is almost impossible and the amount of disconnections is ridiculous ( My PS4 froze and shut down and booted in safe mode twice while I was after this trophy). Overall a very fun game with fantastic boss battles. 

Great list any reason that you have all the DLC for Dragon Age Origins but no plat seems you really enjoyed the game.

I might give Mercenary Kings another go but i'm another who was struggling to get into it, thought it would play more like Metal Slug

• Like 1

Nice platinums. Some of them are hard ones for the PS4.

Thank you :)

Great list any reason that you have all the DLC for Dragon Age Origins but no plat seems you really enjoyed the game.

I might give Mercenary Kings another go but i'm another who was struggling to get into it, thought it would play more like Metal Slug

Thank you :)

Dragon Age: Origins is one of my favorite RPG games and I would love to plat it eventually, the only problem is their is so much to do and keep track of mainly the romance trophies and the visit all locations. There is also a buggy trophy with the Darkspawn kills, I know there is a fix for it somewhere but I think it requires starting again or something I will have to look in to it.

Yea, Mercenary Kings really takes some getting used to. Keep at it, reach a higher rank and you will love it :)

New 100%

Lf8a677.png

Doki-Doki Universe (PS4)

A very quirky game, but it is probably one of the most calm and relaxing games I've ever played and it was very fun. This game can make you feel good about yourself in anyway by complimenting you constantly.The trophies were simple and I enjoyed going through all the different planets. It's a shame the DLC planets don't have trophies attached to them as I would probably get them if so. Overall this is such a unique fun little game that I will probably play again on the PS3 version later to experience it all again.

Edited by Langy900
  • Like 1

congrats for finishing DokiDoki, I will start this game tomorrow I hope ^^ I was always interested in this game since it was released. 

Me too, I almost bought it but I knew it would be an ideal PS+ game so I waited :) It reminds me a lot of the game Scribblenauts on mobiles because you have to think of objects that would be best fit for specific characters :)

Me too, I almost bought it but I knew it would be an ideal PS+ game so I waited :) It reminds me a lot of the game Scribblenauts on mobiles because you have to think of objects that would be best fit for specific characters :)

To be honest I havent expected to see this game so soon at PS+ xD But I'm happy sony gave this away ^^ played scribblenauts on PC before and always liked the creating objects idea.  Looking forward to playing finally dokidoki ^^ 

• Like 1

To be honest I havent expected to see this game so soon at PS+ xD But I'm happy sony gave this away ^^ played scribblenauts on PC before and always liked the creating objects idea.  Looking forward to playing finally dokidoki ^^ 

I've noticed you have been playing Vessel. What is that game like? From looking around it seems not many people have heard/played it. I may need to look at some gameplay videos. What are the trophies like?

I've noticed you have been playing Vessel. What is that game like? From looking around it seems not many people have heard/played it. I may need to look at some gameplay videos. What are the trophies like?

Vessel is an quite interessing physik puzzle games. It's all about manipulating different kind of liquides to solve many puzzles. The trophies aren't actually really difficult, but still they are really rare. I suppose it's because the game itself has some really difficult puzzles. I haven't finished the game yet so I dont know what else will happen in the game, but as far as I am, it's really interesting. So if you like puzzle games, this is really a good one ^^ has some great mechanics. 

But if you don't like hard puzzle games, well then this game may not be the right one for you to play ^^' You can take a look on a test acc for example ^^

• Like 1

Vessel is an quite interessing physik puzzle games. It's all about manipulating different kind of liquides to solve many puzzles. The trophies aren't actually really difficult, but still they are really rare. I suppose it's because the game itself has some really difficult puzzles. I haven't finished the game yet so I dont know what else will happen in the game, but as far as I am, it's really interesting. So if you like puzzle games, this is really a good one ^^ has some great mechanics. 

But if you don't like hard puzzle games, well then this game may not be the right one for you to play ^^' You can take a look on a test acc for example ^^

Okay thank you for the information. I'm okay with puzzles, it's tricky jumping platformers that I suck at. (Struggled with Stealth Inc, Giana Sisters and the Tule Tree orb in Guacamelee! :P)

I rarely play on my PS3 nowadays but when I do this will be one of the games I intend to play soon :)

Okay thank you for the information. I'm okay with puzzles, it's tricky jumping platformers that I suck at. (Struggled with Stealth Inc, Giana Sisters and the Tule Tree orb in Guacamelee! :P)

I rarely play on my PS3 nowadays but when I do this will be one of the games I intend to play soon :)

I don't want to remember Stealth Inc xD that was a hard game, but I proudly finished the main game. I still have the dlc to finish, but those are so hard -.- Guacamelee and Giana sisters are both games I will play at some point in the future. 

If I had a PS4 yet it would be the same I guess xD But there are so many great PS3 games I still want to plat, so I will wait until next year for the PS4.

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

I don't want to remember Stealth Inc xD that was a hard game, but I proudly finished the main game. I still have the dlc to finish, but those are so hard -.- Guacamelee and Giana sisters are both games I will play at some point in the future. 

If I had a PS4 yet it would be the same I guess xD But there are so many great PS3 games I still want to plat, so I will wait until next year for the PS4.

I've almost finished Stealth, I'm on the boss on one of the last few sectors, I am slowly progressing a level each time I play. Giana Sisters is way harder imo, I usually just turn the game off and come back to it later if I am struggling but with this one I turned it off and immediately deleted as there was no way in hell I was gonna finish it :P

I've almost finished Stealth, I'm on the boss on one of the last few sectors, I am slowly progressing a level each time I play. Giana Sisters is way harder imo, I usually just turn the game off and come back to it later if I am struggling but with this one I turned it off and immediately deleted as there was no way in hell I was gonna finish it :P

Sounds like a good rage quit xD 

I will give giana sisters a try, but I have no idea how to finish this game xD heard many "bad" things about it.

Sounds like a good rage quit xD

I will give giana sisters a try, but I have no idea how to finish this game xD heard many "bad" things about it.

Yea the game is a torture to play, you have been warned!

L4e71e9.png

1L3e5181.png

#37 Strider

:platinum: Strider Master

Earn all Trophies in Strider

This game reminds me of Guacamelee! with the 'Metroidvania' style except the platforming sections are a lot easier in this game. The game is generally not hard as you get so many abilities throughout the game it just gets easier and easier. The game is incredibly fun and I enjoyed the bosses.  I managed to do the 4 hour speed run in 2:30 hours so lots of time to spare!

Lfac966.png

1L93f772.png

#38 Red Faction: Armageddon

:platinum: Red Faction:Armageddon Master

Unlock all Trophies in Red Faction: Armageddon

I've had this game in my backlog for ages because I was put off by the sheer amount of missable trophies there is. Therefore I did the MP trophies few years ago so if I did want to do this game then I wouldn't have to worry about server closure.  After finally coming back to playing it I noticed that the missable trophies aren't as daunting as they appear to be as long as you are paying attention there are several stages that are perfect to get them done. I also enjoyed the game a lot it was very fun, I played from Insane difficulty from the start. I love the destruction element in this game that allows you to pretty much destroy any object and then repair it to it's original state within a few seconds. My favorite weapons are the Magnet Gun with it's unlimited ammo and can keep many enemies away from you makes this very useful. I also liked the Singularity cannon as firing black holes to absorb everything is pretty epic! My only main pet peeve about this game was it was far too dark, I know this was a style the game was trying to show but it made some parts more annoying then they should of been due to being unable to see the enemies or where I am going, looking back as I type this though I could of just turned the brightness up. Overall a very fun TPS that I am glad I returned to, by removing this from my backlog it has made me want to finish some other older games I own such as Dragon Age: Origins, Darksiders, Bionic Commando, Borderlands and Batman Arkham City.

• 3 weeks later...

Ld57e2d.png

1Le85712.png

#39 Jak II

:platinum: Done Done Done

Easily one of the most frustrating games I have ever played and I am glad it is all over. The game in general is good but there are just little annoyances what ruin your time. First off is the checkpoint system, I don't know whose idea it was to have these so far spread out. One death can put you back 10minutes worth  of gameplay. This is especially worse when you have cheap deaths by annoying platforming sections or OP enemies who can kill you in 2-3 hits. There are some missions which can drive people crazy. My friends told me about one of the worse ones what he cannot pass called' Get Seal from Slums'. This one was hard at first but when I changed my strategy I cake walked it first time. The tactic is as long as you know where you are going just punch your way through the enemies and do not shoot. By doing this you can knock enemies out of the way and you move fast enough to avoid the turrets. Overall it is definitely a must play but be prepared for a frustrating experience. I am looking forward to starting Jak 3:)

L81881d.png

1L391162.png

:platinum: The Conqueror

Get Every Trophy

Assassins Creed Revelations

I actually really enjoyed this one I thought there was some really cool elements which I've not seen in recent installments such as the hookblade and den defenses.. The wrapping up of both Altair and pretty much Ezio was very nicely done, the Altair levels are very enjoyable. At first I did not like the hookblade at all and that was partly due to the clunky controls. But after progressing through the game I found it to be so fun grappling on zip lines and hooking over enemies!  The 100% sync was pretty easy no mission took more than 2 attempts and it has made me think about returning to Brotherhood to getting the 100% sync dlc trophy. Trophies were very easy the most annoying one was the 'Sage' trophy because these useless books are completly overpriced but luckily I managed to make enough money from city revenue and Mediterranean defence missions while I was busy doing free roam clean up. Overall I would say Revelations is my favorite of the older games but even though the recent games story does seem to be lacking both AC3 and ACIV controls and gameplay is far smoother and just more enjoyable in my opinion. 

New 100%

proteus-540x200.png

Relaxing 'game' not much replay value. The trophies were unique and I didn't have too many issues only  :gold: Unraveling the Landscape was tedious. I also got 10th place on this site for fastest achievers with a time of 2 hours and 59 minutes   :D

Edited by Langy900

Plat #41

1La08760.png

BioShock Infinite

:platinum: Platinum Columbia

Acquire all other trophies

This game is a masterpiece and by far one of the greatest I have ever played. The story, world, characters, music and game-play were all perfect and there was nothing wrong with it at all. The game had a wide variety of weapons and powers to use and the game never felt tedious or repetitive. Hardest part of this game is of course the 1999 mode which is the hardest difficulty. Enemies hit harder and have more health. I only died 2 times in my normal playthrough but I experienced many more deaths in 1999! I never ran out of money and for the most part it wasn't too difficult. Hardest sections were the beginning due to having low health and no shield and the very final fight which requires some tactical strategies. The siren boss fights were a cake walk when using fully upgraded charge vigour.  As long as you are patient and know the enemies patterns you shouldn't have too much trouble. BioShock Infinite has been one of the greatest experiences I have ever played and I would absolutely recommend it.