Platinum currently unattainable

Fleks_Mhteam

Due to a glitch with the speed-run  timer on the last level the "Get Witch Quick" trophy is currently voided. The devs are aware of the issue and this will be fixed with the next patch. Otherwise fantastic game, big recommendation!

Edited by Fleks_Mhteam
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

@Fleks_Mhteam have you heard of any patch news yet?! I kind of put this game on the back burner until then. 

The patch should release during February and as far as I know it has already been submitted to QA so I suppose it will be out soon :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleks_Mhteam said:

The patch should release during February and as far as I know it has already been submitted to QA so I suppose it will be out soon :)

Thank you very much for the update, kind sir!  ?

On 1/18/2021 at 9:39 AM, Rum7 said:

did they fix it?

Please see above, should be coming soon ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
57 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Any news of the patch? The game is at a 25% discount in the current sale, but with so few active players it's hard to say if the broken trophies have been fixed.

I spoke with the dev yesterday and he assured me all 3 console versions are currently passing certification for the latest patch. I hope for a release in the next days.
It is a shame the patch took so long because the game really is fantastic. It was out of his hands and he is not to blame though because the console porting was done by an external studio that struggled implementing elements from the newer Gamemaker version.

Just wait till I pop the plat and it should be a safe go. Its really just the speed run timer that is broken and while it is a bummer for any trophy hunter the gaming experience itself is perfectly intact.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Thanks! How challenging are the speedruns?

Not overly difficult once you know the level layouts and enemy placements. Except for some harder ones towards the end most levels only took me a few retries to beat the speed run time.
The whole game is about a 4-5/10 in difficulty. (this is subjective though)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, det_gittes said:

Nice! How do you like the game? There's not too much information about it.

Bought it completely on a whim, was kinda in the mood for a fun 2D pixel art platformer. it's so much cooler than that. It's like Assassin's Creed meets Avatar: The Last Airbender. I loved it.

• Like 1