Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

10 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

They dropping vita then?

Unfortunately, yes. It doesn't seem like there will be any more POWGI Vita games.

Understandable, but sad nonetheless.

The Vita has been on life support forever. Sony is finally getting close to burying it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Unfortunately, yes. It doesn't seem like there will be any more POWGI Vita games.

The Vita has been on life support forever. Sony is finally getting close to burying it.

R.I.P to Vita even if I never had one....

2 hours ago, diskdocx said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The Powgi Games were the last hero for my Vita.

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's out on Dec 15th for the PS4, Switch and XB1. If they follow the format for the previous games, there will be stacks for the EU, NA, Asia and JP.

Eastasiasoft are releasing the AS version. I don't think the date is confirmed yet but it won't be far behind if it's not the same day.

There is no JP version of the English-only POWGI games, we only do that for picture puzzles.

Switch version isn't until 21st Dec either - I wasn't paying attention to holiday deadlines.

BTW I don't think I mentioned this here yet... if you're a POWGI fan we'd like to send you a puzzle-filled Christmas card. Sign up here: www.lightwoodgames.com/christmas :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...