DLC is free or reduced price with season pass?

zulqarmessi

5 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

So end of the year deals are on with huge discounts ( including controls dlc and season pass). My question is if I purchase the season pass... will I get the two DLCs for free or will I get the two DLCs with reduced price.

For free. I can't think of a game where you are just buying a discount for such a high price lol.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cerber108 said:

Ehh, I don't know if I should sell my brand new base copy and wait for Ultimate discount or buy SP now...

bro right now SP and Dlcs are at discount rate, i am pretty sure the ultimate edition will also have discount in the future. So its upto you if u want to play base game get SP. and get 100% completion. Or wait for the ultimate discount................Actually i m already platinumed the base game in April so i was just waiting for the discount SPs......and it finally arrived ?

• Like 3

Like has already been said, you do get the DLC for free, that's what the Season Pass is, but it's worth noting that you won't get the PS5 version of the game for free when it comes out if you buy the season pass.  Sucks but, have to buy the ultimate edition of the game to get that, which is why I rebought it when the ultimate edition was on sale.

• Like 2

On 7.12.2020 at 7:56 PM, Elk_mistral said:

Lol Utimate was almost free last sales ... for black Friday. you just miss it.. Best bet is to get Control Ultimate because you will get a free upgrade to ps5 later. The regular version won't get this free update.

Yeah, I meant that. I would like to play it on PS5 as well, but with better performance and graphics, not the base PS4 version. I bought normal PS4 Control maybe two or three weeks before they announced their shitty UltIMatE UpgRAde and couldn't give it back to shop. Oh, and I prefer boxes over digitals.