A small chance

Piter-48

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2021 at 9:26 PM, socialserpent said:

Has anyone brought this up with the developers?

I've corresponded w their twitter and they responded and said "they're aware of it" yet its been almost 3 months and nothing. I re messaged them asking if its still getting fixed and did not receive a reply on that one, but they did read it. I'm also in Croteams discord and bring it up every now and again to no avail

Im starting to draw the conclusion that they couldnt give two shits about fixing their games, let alone a trophy being glitched. Small dev or not, theres no excuse for they way they act/procrastinate on doing anything to fix their buggy ass games

Edited by WatertownsFinest
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

I've corresponded w their twitter and they responded and said "they're aware of it" yet its been almost 3 months and nothing. I re messaged them asking if its still getting fixed and did not receive a reply on that one, but they did read it. I'm also in Croteam's discord and bring it up every now and again to no avail

Im starting to draw the conclusion that they couldn't give two shits about fixing their games, let alone a trophy being glitched. Small dev or not, theres no excuse for they way they act/procrastinate on doing anything to fix their buggy ass games

It took them nearly 2 years of lies and excuses to fix the PS3 version of Serious Sam 3 so their silence regarding the Serious Sam Collection remaster doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

• Like 1

There is hope.

"IIIIDANNYIIII Croteam 1 day ago
Hey guys. That achievement/trophy not working is very unfortunate and it was hard for us to get a solid repro as it seemed to work for us. Without a solid 100% repro it's usually very hard fixing bugs. However, we have sorted this out internally, and are working on publishing the update.

It will take a bit of time, though. Updates need to be tested and then certified by platform holders."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Croteam/comments/ltp3o7/serious_sam_collection_circle_of_slaughter_trophy/?utm_source=ifttt

6 hours ago, Ptirle said:

Fixing one simple trophy seems like a lot of work huh? They are with Devolver now, maybe someone there will listen.

They have been with Devolver since before SS3 was released on the PS3 so that won't change anything.

32 minutes ago, LordWikii said:

There is hope.

"IIIIDANNYIIII Croteam 1 day ago
Hey guys. That achievement/trophy not working is very unfortunate and it was hard for us to get a solid repro as it seemed to work for us. Without a solid 100% repro it's usually very hard fixing bugs. However, we have sorted this out internally, and are working on publishing the update.

It will take a bit of time, though. Updates need to be tested and then certified by platform holders."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Croteam/comments/ltp3o7/serious_sam_collection_circle_of_slaughter_trophy/?utm_source=ifttt

They said the same thing about the SS3 issues and it still took them nearly 2 years to release the 1.01 patch so don't get your hopes up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, foursmols said:

Circle of Death is STILL not fixed?! 1f62b.png

Nope :(. Virtually any other developer would have fixed this issue within a month of it being reported but Croteam are just sticking their heads in the sand at this point, trying to ignore the problem so they don't have to fix it.

17 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Nope :(. Virtually any other developer would have fixed this issue within a month of it being reported but Croteam are just sticking their heads in the sand at this point, trying to ignore the problem so they don't have to fix it.

Danny is very aware of the issue, but his team is working on Talos Principle 2 (the working title) right now. I would honestly just chalk this up as a loss and move on at this point