Profiles you love

JohnCenaSong-

We've got a few levels to this.

Cassylvania is my dopple-ganger in terms of game tastes, but is basically 2x stronger at everything statistically - I get a lot of game recommendations just browsing their list. 

Arceiusis a ultra hunting madman. Huge respect for what he's compiled and think it's some of the best on here. 

Nostalgy_Flow isn't really as active as a poster but back in the day he posted more and my god... 24% average rarity. Nice dude. 

I'm also partial to the trophy cabinet crew from madbuk, Copanele, Br1ste, etc.. even as our tastes differ. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

I've always liked aZombieDictator's profile, as they have lots of good indie games and many games I also like.  I also like following DarkSamuraii- who has more Ultra Rares than Commons (!!).

haha I appreciate the mention, but in terms of difficult games my profile really sucks at the moment. Just an UR fest.. ?

@VirtualNight because he is pretty much begging me for a mention, and because his profile is genuinely really good with difficult games from most genres. His motivation is a mystery to me.

• Like 2

A difficult set of pick to me as there are many inspiring and impressive trophy hunters out there that are couple levels above me, but I’ll give my shout out to Floriiss, Danny_Johansen, Beatminaz, DarkSamuraii- and Potent_Delusions because of the impressive URs that not many hunters have accomplished. They also have proven to have great skills in various of games and I hope that I can work my way to their level one day ?

• Like 3