Profiles you love

JohnCenaSong-

”Love” is a strong word, but here are some profiles I’ve visited sometimes after stumbling upon them through more or less idle browsing of the PSNP forums or games leaderboards, and that impressed me:

@Floriiss, @TheYuriG, @craigm1987, @Neocarleen

All of them have insane completion percentages and (the first three) an impressive rarity average, and make me feel like I barely launch my games and only play EZPZ stacks. Neocarleen’s rarity might be less awe inspiring, but I’m amazed at the variety in the titles she plays, a great deal of which I never even heard of.

But it’s only four IDs that jumped to mind among a multitude of extremely impressive profiles on this website. I quite often browse through random profiles, either from the rotating three that appear on the home page, from the 100% Club leaderboard or from a forum post, and more often than not I’m amazed and/or find inspiration.

• Like 2

Thank you for this nice thread idea! 

I'm wholeheartedly enjoying the progress of my "real life" - friend @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y. One day, he's going to pull off one hell of a platinum rain day and I'm 100 % sure that this will be the finest gaming experience I'll ever be allowed to witness. In addition, he loves indie titles and pixel art, games which probably remain rather undercover in the flood of releases these days. 

Furthermore, I'm truly astonished by profiles like @VirtualNight. Having tried to push my way through some (in comparison) "mildly" difficult games, I can still barely fathom the sheer dedication some players are able to crank out consistently :) 

• Like 4

On 16.12.2020 at 8:04 PM, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Thanks Buddy, the same goes for your profile aswell, most of the time i check it once a day at least. :D

Well, since I spend several hours on this site every day, there are many profiles that I visit often.

Besides @Bizzy_Montana_ and @BigBossImBeamer there are the Profiles from @westersburg and @DW-UltraFan which I visit almost everytime I start a new game to see what trophy I can leave open for my Platin rain day.

And to get some Inspiration for good and difficulty Games, i check theses Top Tier Trophyhunters really often:

@Arcesius

@Mori

@Copanele

@SlimSanta94

@lilpain97

@Darkette

@The_ThunderIord

@Sergen

All of them are to my mind insanely skilled and I love to see all the Progress they archive evreyday! :)

Edit: Well how the Fuck could i miss @Jasko_SOA another Top Tier Trophyhunter, super skilled and always friendly! :)

Thank you my man! Same goes for me: I forgot two very nice and talented german-speaking people : @S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y: If it wasn‘t for your SMB tipps and tricks thread, I would probably not have the plat today, so thank you very much :) 

@Bizzy_Montana_:

Very talented, high persistance, high completion rate and a very nice person :) 

On top of that he put my favorite plat ever as his avatar, so that‘s a bonus point :P 

• Like 3

On 12/10/2020 at 8:59 PM, ToTheEmber said:

Definitely @GamingWithAbyss1

Not only does he have 300 plats, but he plays so many of the best and newest games, with tons of similar games to what I like too! Looks like many awesome and big games that he enjoys and no filler stuff. His profile is basically the end goal of what I want mine to look like 1f602.png

(Not to mention his monster hunter videos were super helpful with the crown hunting haha)

On 12/13/2020 at 1:32 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Me too. I took a peek and he has an amazing profile! I didn’t see a single stain on there. It’s exceedingly rare to see anybody with 300+ plats whose list is not stacked and padded with garbage, and so I really admire guys like this and feel inspired when I look at their achievements. To me, this is what a true gamer and trophy hunter looks like. This is what I dream of my own profile looking like one day.

Also I just love scrolling through and seeing so much variety in genres and difficulties. Not only is it bad ass, but it’s very aesthetically pleasing. 1f60a.png it’s a nice change from all the profiles that have long lists of 4-5 regional stacks in a row endlessly.

Thank you I appreciate the love from both of you. I have been slacking since I hit 300 Platinums. YouTube keeps me busy and the only time I have to catch up is during the Summer

• Like 4

Don’t really follow anyone to notice which profiles i really like but I do like my own just because of all the S ranks going down the list and the variety of games I have played. 

You could say well the only games I see are Ratalaika games. Whilst you are right, I wanted to build up my Platinum count to 699 so my 700th Platinum could go to Astros Playroom ?

• Like 1

I personally like checking out completionist profiles the most. No stacks. No EZPZ shit. As close to 100% as possible. And if they’ve completed many JRPGs that’s another bonus for me. There aren’t many of these profiles, (that I know off). Just playing good games and completing them, which is how I approach gaming.

So I’ll give a shout out to Sephiroth4424. Despite the stacks, I like his profile. 

And then you have the UR hunters. Always fun checking out what insane games they’re attempting this time. Too bad they often stack shitty UR games to inflate their UR count. When I see Singstar four times, I don’t even want to look any further.

No doubt Floriiss is my favorite in that category. Followed closely by ThanatosNinja2. (He even plays JRPGs!)

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 3

On 14/12/2020 at 4:47 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

Thank you @JIVe_____ & @Jasko_SOA :)

I don't check other people's profiles often, but I do like @Floriiss & @Danny_Johansen 's profiles whenever I need some motivation. Also can't forget about @afcwill97 , great guy, very skilled :)

Haha aww shucks dude, You're making me blush ? Learned everything i know from a certain someone man. ?

I've learned from an old profile to not waste my time on games that arent enjoyable and focus on games with substance, therefore trying to increase my ultra rare trophy count. I normally keep an eye on profiles with a good amount of ultra rares for inspiration so to speak. 

Off the top of my head

@Jasko_SOA

@DividedByMankind

@skin_it_up

@FfredericC

Abeit they all have games I wouldn't play due to some of them not being my kind of game, so I look to see if they have anything that I might like playing with ultrarares.

I think it's good that this forum post exists, not every day you can share the love so to speak. 

Keep up the good work guys, and I'll see you in recent profile visitors haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, IronEden-13 said:

I've learned from an old profile to not waste my time on games that arent enjoyable and focus on games with substance, therefore trying to increase my ultra rare trophy count. I normally keep an eye on profiles with a good amount of ultra rares for inspiration so to speak. 

Off the top of my head

@Jasko_SOA

@DividedByMankind

@skin_it_up

@FfredericC

Abeit they all have games I wouldn't play due to some of them not being my kind of game, so I look to see if they have anything that I might like playing with ultrarares.

I think it's good that this forum post exists, not every day you can share the love so to speak. 

Keep up the good work guys, and I'll see you in recent profile visitors haha

First i want to thank you for mentioning my *Gamertag* this wants me to even go harder for ultra rares than i have allready done. So thank you again :) 

Just had a  quick glance at your account and it is getting  there, just play and enjoy the games you like and normally play, thats the key to achieve a high ultra account or amazing account, since i see we play same type of games :) Also i stack only 2 stacks of a game, and it is only games that i really enjoyed.

I guess i have to give away the accounts i follow aswell on here: 

@Tomy_IV

@sssande93

@servus99

@Sinthoras_96

@ResidentDarrell

@IronEden-13

All these accounts are playing only games they enjoy :) not filling their account with 6 stacks of the same rattalaikai game to get their platinum count up :) but anyways all these accounts im looking upto when i trophy hunt for ultras or just play a  game i enjoy playing and is worthly enough to have it put on my profile.

keep the good work up guys. 

• Like 3

For those of you guys who primarily hunt ultra rare trophies, can you provide some insight on what your process is like? Like how do you go about searching for and selecting games that have ultra rares and deciding which ones you want to pursue? What keeps you motivated and constantly hungry to add more of those juicy URs to your profile? I would love to hear more about the mindset of these unique people.

I’ve always liked the idea of ultra rare trophies when I obtain them, but never really thought about going out of my way to hunt them. If you’re talking about PSN wide trophy stats, URs seem to be really common, but obtaining trophies with UR status on the PSNP leaderboards is a totally different story. I was surprised when I looked on my profile and saw how many of the “ultra rares” I have are actually more like uncommons-rare within PSNP. I never really paid attention before.

Reading through this thread has lead to a growing fascination with this small but highly dedicated group of trophy hunters within our community and I really want to know more! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1