Profiles you love

JohnCenaSong-

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You already mentioned nearly everyone I appreciate.

@Static-X Just stumbled across this guy's 100 percent profile. I love it because it starts with Super Stardust HD, the first game ever on this site - and since then only AAA games, no crap.

@XaVecs Just like Static-X a lot of AAA games- with addition of very good and enjoyable indies, but no crap. Really rooting for you that they will fix the unobtainable Felix the Reaper platinum after all this years.

Edited by FloTorshavn
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Great thread idea.

In recent memory, @jh7459 Probably the best I've seen in a while.

Almost every platinum on this profile has me saying, "I've played that and it's great!" or, "That's in my backlog!" or, "I've been meaning to buy that!" or even, "Don't know what that is but it looks great, let me put it on the wishlist!"

A nice mix of popular AAA and critically acclaimed indie games too. It looks like a profile of somebody who actually enjoys video games, not just trophy hunting alone.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
  • Like 1

On 5/18/2022 at 5:20 AM, A1rPun said:

As per usual I'm late to the party but this thread is something I always wanted to share. Over the time I have made a "Wall of Fame" list with profiles that amaze me.

I'm not sure why no one has mentioned PunishedGranny (formerly known as GrannyTranny), it might be the best profile out there. Unfortunately it's a private profile now.

My Wall of Fame list:

Alexgaara
Big_Blue_Tree
Chemergy
Cloud_Squall78
Danny_Johansen
DaRick1993
dermatolog
Diana_sunny
er_campanario
Floriiss
ForgiveForget (private)
Glenn_O
greenzsaber
Lord_of_Ra (private)
man_with_wdjat
Pixel-Zero
Plataclysm
PunishedGranny (private)
RangyRV
Smzthy-
SnowNinjaRaccoon (formerly known as SnowNinjaDK)
SugarIsTheDevil
Synophis
Texugo-928
ThanatosNinja2
TsubakiCalamity
Tyrantraxus
Ultima456
VertHeart
VirtualNight (Too_Easy_Trophy lol)
Vitaminless-
VlETNAM-
Vyrastas
WEEDgrs

Zadiris
zajac9999
Zongorillacska (private)

And the latest additions are:

@Dzware & @ExistentialSolid

Edit: Sorry if I missed you in the list <3. Probably going to expand the wall of fame after seeing great profiles in this thread.

All of these people have exceptionally stellar trophy accounts. 

If there was such a thing as The Trophy Hunter Hall of Fame like the NBA, NFL and MLB have their Hall of Fame, these guys would be shoe ins for sure.

I would also add @TheYuriG on there. One of the best trophy accounts I’ve seen. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

@Tomy_IV has some of the best platinums and completion times I've seen in PSNP.

Really ? Well thanks ? Iw gotten to 99% Completion even with 6 games being closed and some are low Completion such as MAG is at 18% :( So my current goal is to reach 3k Ultra rare trophies and more then 200+ UR plats. and being always above 99% completion when starting new games. You got many impressive UR plats on your account. Keep it up ?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Great thread idea.

In recent memory, @jh7459 Probably the best I've seen in a while.

Almost every platinum on this profile has me saying, "I've played that and it's great!" or, "That's in my backlog!" or, "I've been meaning to buy that!" or even, "Don't know what that is but it looks great, let me put it on the wishlist!"

A nice mix of popular AAA and critically acclaimed indie games too. It looks like a profile of somebody who actually enjoys video games, not just trophy hunting alone.

Hey, thanks! You've got some impressive stuff on your profile too. I'm a sucker for a good indie game that tries something a little new or different. Also I will pretty much play any Metroidvania thrown my way. ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 18.5.2022 at 2:20 PM, A1rPun said:

As per usual I'm late to the party but this thread is something I always wanted to share. Over the time I have made a "Wall of Fame" list with profiles that amaze me.

I'm not sure why no one has mentioned PunishedGranny (formerly known as GrannyTranny), it might be the best profile out there. Unfortunately it's a private profile now.

My Wall of Fame list:

Alexgaara
Big_Blue_Tree
Chemergy
Cloud_Squall78
Danny_Johansen
DaRick1993
dermatolog
Diana_sunny
er_campanario
Floriiss
ForgiveForget (private)
Glenn_O
greenzsaber
Lord_of_Ra (private)
man_with_wdjat
Pixel-Zero
Plataclysm
PunishedGranny (private)
RangyRV
Smzthy-
SnowNinjaRaccoon (formerly known as SnowNinjaDK)
SugarIsTheDevil
Synophis
Texugo-928
ThanatosNinja2
TsubakiCalamity
Tyrantraxus
Ultima456
VertHeart
VirtualNight (Too_Easy_Trophy lol)
Vitaminless-
VlETNAM-
Vyrastas
WEEDgrs

Zadiris
zajac9999
Zongorillacska (private)

And the latest additions are:

@Dzware & @ExistentialSolid

Edit: Sorry if I missed you in the list <3. Probably going to expand the wall of fame after seeing great profiles in this thread.

Add @AJ_Radio to the list. Iw been following this profile for years. And the improvements are high. High completion rate and doing hard plats and the variety of games. A good mix

• Like 2
  • Haha 1