STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND trophy glitched

RodFlower

Hi all, 

Currently finding myself on an extreme planet, waiting quietly in a cave, having the days count working....I just reached 28sols, which corresponds to lvl 9, but haven't had the "STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND" (lvl7 i think) trophy pop!

Anyone already got that trouble? That's a waste of time, kind of..... :/

Edit: Just got "The sentinel" One (lvl 10) popping....

Edited by RodFlower

• 1 month later...

Had the exact same thing happen to me today. I'm max level for the extreme planet milestone (34/32 Sols) but didn't get any of the related trophies. Also, I got 'The Diamond Age' for getting 2 million units, but not 'The Space Merchants' for getting 1 million units. Absolutely ridiculous. There's another thread with players reporting the same thing 

Edited by Digital_FurbaII

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 10:51 PM, Topazfinder said:

This game toasted. Most trophies are broken due to new name changes of milestones, and they didn't update new names on trophies at all. So much of their lazy bum devs that still haven't fix with latest patch recently.

It's something else. I'm in the same boat — got What Mad Universe to pop before Who Goes There? — but it's not an issue that affects everybody. I've found others that successfully unlocked it by looking around on this site for profiles of folk playing the PS5 version instead of insta-popping the PS4 platinum. So it's not bugged for everyone, the game's just failing to detect when some folks meet the requirements of certain trophies.

Edit — Started a permadeath run, mostly to go back and redo the milestone for the Who Goes There? trophy. This time, the trophy popped right after meeting the 50th alien, like it's supposed to. So, the problem definitely isn't related to any changes to names of the related milestones.

Edited by talkingwires
New run fixed the glitched trophy.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...