Mission Complete trophy not working

connortit

• 2 weeks later...

I read recently on the games discord that this has happened to a few people, perhaps jpin on there or ask on their forums?

And try the usual verify game files,delete then reinstall etc

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

• 3 weeks later...

This happened to me last night.  Reloaded 2 times before I had to call it a night and go to bed before work.  I noticed each time that his health wasn't fully depleted when it said I beat him so hopefully the unlock is tied to that and I can just hammer him before the ending cutscene triggers. There was always a 1/8-2/8 of his health bar left. 

23 hours ago, StilRh said:

I had this happen a few times and what worked after a few restarts was to kill him slower, no special moves or potions. This allows you to comfortably strike the finishing blow after your family help out.

Appreciate it.  I'll check after work. The first time I killed him I was using charged hammer at max stats and it glitched out when he summoned the enemies. No enemies would summon for about 10 minutes so I restarted.  Then I just used potions and the cutscene triggered when he still had health left.  So I'll just do it normally with nothing like you suggested and hope that pops it.  Makes me feel better that it more than likely is tied to his health being fully depleted. 

EDIT:  I want to confirm that I did get the plat last night doing what StilRh said.  

Edited by PLATnumb--
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 5:20 PM, StilRh said:

I had this happen a few times and what worked after a few restarts was to kill him slower, no special moves or potions. This allows you to comfortably strike the finishing blow after your family help out.

Just had the same issue, spammed charged Heph hammer with potion and first he bugged out, disappeared. After 2 reloads trophy didnt pop, so just reloaded the last fight part and killed him with basic R1 sword attacks and arrows. Thanks!

• Like 1