Guaranteed method to beat Mamaback [Video in thread]

4 hours ago, Firmamento said:

Hey guys so i got this trophy last week and found that not many people know how to beat it, well i have a guaranteed method to beat this mode at first try. 

When you are loading the game, there will be a cartoon playing for around one and a half minute, so here's the point, during the cartoon, your character will be invincible in the game and also attracts lots of zombies. In the mean time, the games won't end. 

So for later rounds, have one of your player watching the cartoon, other players in the game can do whatever they want; when the cartoon is almost over, have another player quit and join. continuing watching the cartoon, then the previous player shall join the killing.

In this method, the game will never end because you'll always have one player alive.You can use this method during BOSS fight. Easy! 

Everyone got the trophy at the end ? Or only the one player who didn't leave ?

I heared that they fixed the game so you don't spawn in with 3 lives to spare you only have the life you spawn with. Even with rejoining this makes this method pretty useless. EDIT: Actually i've also heared otherwise so someone has to try it out again.

Actually im pretty mad of myself for trusting 3arc again. I really believe their goal is to piss trophyhunters off since 2012. Every single black ops platinum except for bo1 is just annoying. From BO2 and BO3 Sp challenges to blackout and dead ops in bo4 and cold war.

Edited by westersburg
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I heared that they fixed the game so you don't spawn in with 3 lives to spare you only have the life you spawn with. Even with rejoining this makes this method pretty useless. 

Actually im pretty mad of myself for trusting 3arc again. I really believe their goal is to piss trophyhunters off since 2012. Every single black ops platinum except for bo1 is just annoying. From BO2 and BO3 Sp challenges to blackout and dead ops in bo4 and cold war.

The fact that it’s a bronze as well just adds to this fact. They either don’t like trophyhunters, or like annoying plats.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arcanehornet_ said:

The fact that it’s a bronze as well just adds to this fact. They either don’t like trophyhunters, or like annoying plats.

Pretty funny i think there are always two sides. This discussion about trophy value has been going on for years. There were some notorious trophies like "i am bad company" in battlefield bad company which required you to get all the online awards and it was only a bronze trophy. On the one hand it doesn't really give you the credit you deserve for this requirement but on the other hand you can still achieve 98% instead of 91% if you don't succeed and get the trophy.

• Like 1

I actually really enjoy dead ops, but without the rejoining method (where teammates can come back in with 3 lives), I really doubt I would have gotten to the Mamaback. My issue with the mode is the length, There are too many rounds, and it can take even longer if you spend a lot of time in the wild.

And of course, the constant PS5 crashing did not help.

If Mamaback spawned on round 30, it would have been a much better experience.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 2

On 12/9/2020 at 2:33 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

I’ve read that people joining in don’t get the trophy anymore after the recent patch. Can anyone confirm this?

This is correct. Re-joining voids the trophy. You have to be in the game from the start for it to count now.

Also In other news I've read that some kind of checkpoint system might be considered in the future but nothing confirmed.

Edit: Here is where what I believe is the developer being open to the idea, since some people think I'm making things up. Once again nothing confirmed but not a rumor.

Edited by Koru
Added context
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Koru said:

This is correct. Re-joining voids the trophy. You have to be in the game from the start for it to count now.

Also In other news I've read that some kind of checkpoint system might be considered in the future but nothing confirmed.

Thanks. I guess this just became a lot harder. Fingers crossed for a checkpoint system.

Hi hunters,

To do a good game, you must do the arcade machine on the first wild. 
then it gaves you the arcade machine bonus during the game, if you take it, you will get a bonus room next round. (More points / lifes/ nukes). 

if you use two keys on the first Wild (top right) 

you can get access to the second Wild directly,

there is a room with 12 nukes. And dungeons. (Do Them all) 

don’t leave the wild. 

go top of the Wild, use 2 another keys. 

After that, use a key on the blue circle (in front a dungeon) to now which stone for the fate.

run to the fate room, and get feet (medium blue stone) or fire power (red stone). 

now you are probably 9lifes/9nukes/9flashs and ready for the round 5 ! 

use your skill and beat mamaback ^^ 

i stream my round 138 game solo. (World top 4 ps4/ps5)

maybe it will help. 
You can see How to get fate round 4 on my another video.

Edited by Harmageddon_Max
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Без перезаходов данный трофей стал сложнее, но с командой оцениваю данный трофей на 7 

Without restarting, this trophy has become more difficult, but with the team I rate this trophy at 7

Edited by DaivRules
Please post in English

On 19/12/2020 at 7:14 PM, DannPS said:

I just find this game mode so boring to play. I'm constantly yawning and not having any fun at all. Really surprised they put the hardest trophy in dead ops and not the campaign.  

you didn't get the trophy room of fate  , so you play less than 20 round (30mn max)
at this point you didn't see any boss yet, less than half of the ennemies. .
it's so easy than ok it's can be "boring"
when you go higher, the difficulty inscreased, you get your fate and this game is perfect.

but i agreed on the fact you love it or you hate it , there is no middle point.

Dead ops arcade made part of COD since Black ops 1.
but maybe people are too young to know about it and to young to have played arcade game in their childhood .
i think this mode is for "old man" like me (30yo).

i'm so happy they've done a third version and put some trophies on it.

For those who played DOA 1 / DOA 2, this trophy is rate 1/10.

so good luck to everybody and i hope you will enjoy

Edited by Harmageddon_Max