soziaLSturmi

Cyberpunk in Hand / Ask your questions (SPOILER FREE)

49 posts in this topic

So seeing many guys wondering about different things and mechanics in game, I thought about answering your questions (Spoiler Free) as I got the game early and diving right into it on the PS5 :)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after everything I've read you really shouldn't start the game without the day one patch

 

with that in mind... every info regarding the performance and bugs in general is highly appreciated

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

So seeing many guys wondering about different things and mechanics in game, I thought about answering your questions (Spoiler Free) as I got the game early and diving right into it on the PS5 :)

 

I currently have the game pre ordered on pc but kinda mildly regretting my decision(only have a 2070 series card) and thinking of going back to ps5. How does the game run on ps5(is there a performance mode that hits 60?)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Is it as buggy as i'm lead to believe?

 

13 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

after everything I've read you really shouldn't start the game without the day one patch

 

with that in mind... every info regarding the performance and bugs in general is highly appreciated

 

 

So I can only talk about issues AFTER the instalment of the day one patch which is already accessible and with that in mind its not bad at all.
I did not come across anything crazy or too bad, had 1 or 2 bugs with my subtitle but I mean for me that nothing really :D 

Performance wise its amazing, smooth and shines on the PS5 and if u compare it with the PS4 system there are worlds in between them which is crazy cause for me it really seems like a PS5 title rather than a PS4 one at this point.

13 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

I currently have the game pre ordered on pc but kinda mildly regretting my decision(only have a 2070 series card) and thinking of going back to ps5. How does the game run on ps5(is there a performance mode that hits 60?)

Its running on 60 yes but without an extra mode or something it just upscales it automatically :)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Do story choices affect trophies?

Haven't beat the game yet and the trophy for choosing 10 answers that relate to my life path did not pop yet either so I guess IF there is a trophy for choices then this is it. But as Im not sure I don't wanna tell u something wrong :)

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

 

 

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

 

 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much space does it take up on the hard drive? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

How much space does it take up on the hard drive? 

102GB 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lewy_your_pic said:

102GB 

Thanks, I was expecting a fairly large install but 102GB before the day one patch is a pretty big bite. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soziaLSturmi said:

 I thought about answering your questions 

 

What should i have for lunch tomorrow? Thank you.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lewy_your_pic said:

Is there any trophies you came across that seem missable? 

Not yet no and I hope there won't be missables at the end :D 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

Thanks, I was expecting a fairly large install but 102GB before the day one patch is a pretty big bite. 

The patch doesn't add to the size, it replaces files. So, if there is another patch due out (like the devs said) then once it's installed it'll still be around the same size due to replacing and not adding files.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

 

What should i have for lunch tomorrow? Thank you.

Bretzel oder eine Pizza Margherita von Ditsch ist immer lecker 😂 oder vielleicht einfach Cornflakes? 

Just now, turniplord said:

The patch doesn't add to the size, it replaces files. So, if there is another patch due out (like the devs said) then once it's installed it'll still be around the same size due to replacing and not adding files.

Thats true yep installed patch, size stayed the same (maybe a couple Kbs more? :D

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too have the game, i just got a 28.424GB update. Can confirm that the game is buggy, I am playing it on the PS5. Loading times are just under a minute so i cant imagine how the ps4 will handle this game. Textures also sometimes take a while to load, driving feels heavy so far (tbf i have the first car). Other than that it is a fun game that is what matters don't feel down you will enjoy it. Enjoy the character creation sequence too ;)

Also- so far no game breaking bugs (fingers crossed) you get the odd floating weapon that you can't pickup, plus for some reason if you get close to a police officer you randomly get a bounty which is very annoying. 

Edited by H2JXO
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

Thanks, I was expecting a fairly large install but 102GB before the day one patch is a pretty big bite. 

That's after the patch. Though they said there is another patch coming soon.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, H2JXO said:

I too have the game, i just got a 28.424GB update. Can confirm that the game is buggy, I am playing it on the PS5. Loading times are just under a minute so i cant imagine how the ps4 will handle this game. Textures also sometimes take a while to load, driving feels heavy so far (tbf i have the first car). Other than that it is a fun game that is what matters don't feel down you will enjoy it. Enjoy the character creation sequence too ;)

Also- so far no game breaking bugs (fingers crossed) you get the odd floating weapon that you can't pickup, plus for some reason if you get close to a police officer you randomly get a bounty which is very annoying. 

 

Is there frequent loading? A minute of loading for a save is acceptable but if that kind of load time is happening often it'll be a problem. 

Edited by Killbomb
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ashbo said:

Can you save on the fly at any point in game??

yes you can, there is an fast save option in the option menu and a normal save game option.

48 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Is it actually breathtaking?

thats a hard question I wanna say yes it is but maybe for some player it won't be. Lets see how the content plays out in the later sections of the game 

58 minutes ago, Killbomb said:

 

Is there frequent loading? A minute of loading for a save is acceptable but if that kind of load time is happening often it'll be a problem. 

I personally don't have bad loading times playing it, loading a save need maybe 20 seconds for me other than that in game loadings are fast for me 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also had some small bugs. For example I couldn't complete the combat tutorial because I wasn't able to pick up the weapon. Exiting the game helped though.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Killbomb said:

 

Is there frequent loading? A minute of loading for a save is acceptable but if that kind of load time is happening often it'll be a problem. 

 

Fortunately there is no frequent loading, fast travel loading is smooth. I retract my statement about the loading time, after the patch the loading was done in less than 20 seconds on the ps5 from the title screen into the game. 

Edited by H2JXO
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, H2JXO said:

 

Fortunately there is no frequent loading, fast travel loading is smooth. I retract my statement about the loading time, after the patch the loading was done in less than 20 seconds on the ps5 from the title screen into the game. 

That's great news, and it sounds like there is still another update that will drop on Thursday. Maybe that will make bugs and performance even better. Overall it sounds like this is going to be a great experience with some minor bugs, but nothing game breaking. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also ray tracing effects are more noticeable after my recent patch, who knows effects might get better at launch :)

Edited by H2JXO
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.