Instant 100%

TheRealHardyBoy1

5 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

If you completet the game on ps4 you'll get all trophys while connecting to the servers.

Nice so it's worth the 300+ hours of grinding I guess( Since the beyond light update before it was like 60 hours I think)

Just now, Okoteiru said:

Also is the game free on PS5 when you own it on PS4 ?

They changed the model so much that i'm not sure anymore.

Yes, you keep the game and all the expansions you bought on the PS4. You just need to add them to your library again, I guess.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Okoteiru said:

Nice, I wish they didn't drop trophy support for new expansions, that maybe would have made me buy them.

Yes it's free if you own the ps4 version. I got the digital version and i was able to download the upgrade for free.

Edit: Ninjad by da_Heino , what he says, the game is free in the ps5 store if you own the ps4 version.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Okoteiru said:

Nice, I wish they didn't drop trophy support for new expansions, that maybe would have made me buy them.

It is

30 minutes ago, ShiftaDeband said:

I wonder if this will work in reverse, meaning if I play it on PS5, will it also do it on the PS4 version?

Since the saves are server based I would think so...I tried that with Rainbow Six Siege(earned a trophy on the ps5 version, closed the game and opened the PS4 version on my ps5 and it popped) so hopefully! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BIackgate said:

Of course, dlc trophies will never impact the platinum trophy for a game. 

Ok cool. The changes of some of the trophies on the PS4 vs PS5 threw me off a little so I wasn't sure if it would pop properly.

____

Also a different question. I can't find a PS5 upgrade anywhere for Destiny 2 on the PS5. Do we just download the PS4 version on the 5 and run it or?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShiftaDeband said:

I wonder if this will work in reverse, meaning if I play it on PS5, will it also do it on the PS4 version?

Yes, and if you have cross save enabled it also applies for PC, Xbox, and Stadia. Progress is all on server so it just pops the achievements you've earned on whatever system you log in on. 

1 hour ago, DuckSwimmer said:

Ok cool. The changes of some of the trophies on the PS4 vs PS5 threw me off a little so I wasn't sure if it would pop properly.

____

Also a different question. I can't find a PS5 upgrade anywhere for Destiny 2 on the PS5. Do we just download the PS4 version on the 5 and run it or?

Just download Destiny 2 on PS5 and you have access to both versions of the game.

14 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

If I linked PC account to transfer trophies to ps4, after getting them unlinked pc account, will I get trophies on ps5 without actual progress on my ps4/ps5 or not? Or I need to link it one more time?

No you should get the progress if you have earned the trophies on PS4 it's cross-plat saving.

Edited by Hedgito

57 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

If I linked PC account to transfer trophies to ps4, after getting them unlinked pc account, will I get trophies on ps5 without actual progress on my ps4/ps5 or not? Or I need to link it one more time?

You would likely need to relink cross save to use your PC progressto pop the trophies, because if it's not linked going PS4 > PS5 would just use whatever progress is saved on server for your PSN account, which is what the trophies are based off of.