Instant 100%

TheRealHardyBoy1

59 minutes ago, NUFCMoobeastie said:

The Last Wish raid trophy didnt auto pop for me but the rest did, did this happen for anyone else? Can I get it to pop without doing it again? If not I guess its not too bad, Last Wish wasn't too difficult to do

Maybe login into the ps4 version and then into the ps5 version? Otherwise idk.

1 hour ago, lynx_1985 said:

I’m installing the game now (6 hour update 1f612.png) I have the disc version but when I press the options button on the thumbnail of Destiny 2 on my PS5 the only game version there for me to select is PS4? Will this change once the update is completed?

Don't do that, you might as well throw the disc version in the garbage at this point. Game has been updated so much that any data installed from the disc would be totally overwritten by update data if you were playing the PS4 version. 

Go on the store and just "add to library" on the PS4&PS5 listing for the game. It's F2P, and the PS5 version is a totally separate download to begin with. 

• Like 2

On 09/12/2020 at 6:10 AM, ShiftaDeband said:

I wonder if this will work in reverse, meaning if I play it on PS5, will it also do it on the PS4 version?

Yeah I'm wondering that, I have few forsaken trophys on PS4 left, if I complete them on PS5 and then load up the game on PS4 will they autopop retro actively?

On 2020-12-09 at 9:04 PM, SlipingJimmy said:

Yeah I'm wondering that, I have few forsaken trophys on PS4 left, if I complete them on PS5 and then load up the game on PS4 will they autopop retro actively?

In theory it should as the trophies / achievements are stored server-side, so when you login on a supported platform they should unlock automatically regardless of where they were earned.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:55 PM, Swotam said:

In theory it should as the trophies / achievements are stored server-side, so when you login on a supported platform they should unlock automatically regardless of where they were earned.

Wait so you can get this platinum without doing anything wow.

So I know that having the PS4 trophies and then playing on PS5 will give you trophies, but does anyone know if it works the other way as well? I haven't played Destiny 2 before, but it would be nice to have my first proper playthrough of it be on the PS5, and wondering if then I can send that save over to PS4 and get those trophies too?

20 minutes ago, EclipseDev said:

So I know that having the PS4 trophies and then playing on PS5 will give you trophies, but does anyone know if it works the other way as well? I haven't played Destiny 2 before, but it would be nice to have my first proper playthrough of it be on the PS5, and wondering if then I can send that save over to PS4 and get those trophies too?

I would assume so, because of profile data is saved server side but I can't confirm unless they realeas more trophies in another big expansion.

On 12/21/2020 at 5:41 PM, EclipseDev said:

I am working on a trophy on the PS5 version. I'll try it and let you know

On 12/21/2020 at 6:41 PM, EclipseDev said:

Yes, it works from PS5->PS4 as well, I tried it with a few of the forsaken trophies.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 09/12/2020 at 4:27 AM, Pokedude97 said:

Yesssss. I'm really enjoying all these free PS5 platinums. It's like a surprise present for putting so much effort into getting the platinum years ago in the original versions.

What other PS5 platinums insta-pop like Destiny 2? Thought this was the only one!