Trophy Glitches

zcruzen

Not sure about anyone else, but I have been experiencing some trophy glitches or them not popping when doing the requirements. When trying to start a franchise from Play Now Live, Already In Progress trophy, I don't even get the option. I also don't get the Throwin' Dots trophy when I throw a low pass touchdown. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling and having the same issues.

I had no issues when I got the platinum on PS4.

Anyone else having issues on the PS5 version of Madden 21?

- I think you need a player to make the pro bowl to play it.  Just a theory, but I played it on the first try.  
- for the play now into franchise, you can sim the entire game and after selecting “finish game”, spam the X button.  The menu will appear then.  That’s how I had to do it.  
- For low pass touchdown, I didn’t trigger it until I threw a low pass to a receiver in the end zone.  Before and they run in wasn’t popping it.  

Still not able to get it even if I spam X. It still starts a franchise but doesn't give me the menu or the trophy. I still haven't been able to get the low throw touchdown trophy either. Tried multiple teams or plays and haven't had any luck either. I did try with the receiver already in the endzone as well.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:40 PM, woz3323 said:

- I think you need a player to make the pro bowl to play it.  Just a theory, but I played it on the first try.  
- for the play now into franchise, you can sim the entire game and after selecting “finish game”, spam the X button.  The menu will appear then.  That’s how I had to do it.  
- For low pass touchdown, I didn’t trigger it until I threw a low pass to a receiver in the end zone.  Before and they run in wasn’t popping it.  

I did manage to finally get the low pass trophy after deleting the game and reinstalling a 3rd time and not connecting to the internet. Still not able to get the play now live trophy. Tried spamming X with no luck. 

On 12/8/2020 at 7:36 PM, russdornisch said:

I can’t get the low pass either, and Playing the Pro Bowl isn’t even an option in franchise, just view roster.  Anyone else?

Same here, can't seem to get the Pro Bowl trophy. One of my players made it but then I played the game and never got the trophy.

I also can not get the trophy for starting a franchise from a play now game. I get no option after the game ends.

EDIT: GOT IT! I made sure I played 2 or 3 plays in the game. I immediately started simming the game when I started it for 10 tries with no luck. When I started again and made sure I played a drive, it worked the first try. I spammed X, not sure if I needed to or not.

Edited by johnclark12

I found another workaround today to this trophy as the spamming x after the play now live technique wasn’t working for me.

Step 1) Start a play now live game, finish this game and currently the glitch will create a franchise as this team automatically. I used the Steelers vs the Bengals as this was the Monday night game.

Step 2) Next go to Franchise and create a new league, now scroll over to the Steelers (Or whatever team you used in the play now live game) and it should say this team is already taken.

Step 3) Next select a team that this team has versed in a prior week. Since this was week 15 choose a team that they played in weeks 1-14. ( I choose the Broncos and started the new league in week 2 as this was who they played that week.

Step 4) Then play the moments of this game and once you press finish game spam x after and it should allow you to create a season with the play now live team and the trophy will pop. 

• 2 months later...

Has anyone been having serious issues with trophies?

I have not been able to unlock a single one of the Franchise mode related trophies and I have met the requirementes for all of them except one. I see they still get unlocked but I want to see if this is happening to others.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Been having problems with the in game trophies like Throwin Dots, Move Master, and Situational Awareness not popping. Anyone else?

EDIT: Turns out (at least for me) that you cannot sim at all. I was able to get all of these trophies without simming which means you will have to play defense as well.

Edited by NZBigC
Tested and trophy popped

On 24/3/2021 at 0:44 PM, BlessTheDead said:

So, can you get the Already In Progess now, in the off season ?

EDIT: Nevermind.

How did you manage? I tried and did not even got the option to create a league?

Also, not sure about Situational Awereness, I did not sim at all (however I did skip all the presentation stuff)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...