General Settings or Trophy Cards revert to default when either is changed

I've recently come back onto the site after some time away and I am frustrated to still be having this recurring problem with my profile where attempting to customize my trophy cards or updating my settings (e.g., add a profile banner, change time zones, etc.) results in either one reverting to their respective default states once I hit "save." In other words, I can effectively customize my trophy cards but only if my general settings preferences are set to default, or I can successfully save my settings to the way I want, but doing so forces my trophy cards to fully reset; I can't keep both - it's either or. I've seen at least one other forum user who posted about this same exact issue over two years ago, so whatever bug this is, no solutions have been proposed and it hasn't been fixed. I've tried clearing my browser cache and tried various different browsers altogether, but this issue appears to fundamentally be a persistent site defect that is keeping me from getting the most out of PSNProfiles. I'd appreciate any advice or insights as to a potential fix or workaround. Thanks.