FFXVI (All DLCs): Medals of Valor, Coats & Emblems

Final Fantasy 16

Main Game:

• 16 Medals of Valor  -  [Midnight Raven / Benedikta / Garuda / Kingsfall / Ifrit / Typhon / War Panther / Liquid Flame / Hugo / Titan / Bahamut / Sleipnir / Barnabas / Odin / Necron / Ultimalius]

• Coat of the Dominator  -  S Ranks on all 17 stages in Arcade Mode / Final Fantasy difficulty

• Coat of the Inexorable  -  S Ranks on all 17 stages in Arcade Mode / Ultimaniac difficulty

• Seven Stars  -  S Ranks on all seven Final Chronolith Trials

Echoes of the Fallen:

• Medal of Valor - Omega

• Coat of the Dominator (Sagespire)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Final Fantasy difficulty

• Coat of the Inexorable (Sagespire)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Ultimaniac difficulty

The Rising Tide:

• Medal of Valor - Leviathan

• Coat of the Dominator (Aire of Hours)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Final Fantasy difficulty

• Coat of the Inexorable (Aire of Hours)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Ultimaniac difficulty

• The Eighth Star  -  S Rank on Final Trial by Water

• Emblem of the Dark Season  -  Clear the Twentieth Circle in the Kairos Gate

• Emblem of Proof  -  Clear the Final Circle in the Kairos Gate

Edited by MetalFearbringer
All content

2 hours ago, Clocker045 said:

I think Leviathan is a given but nothing beyond that.

Yeah I would have assumed the Timekeeper as well, given he's the end boss of a stage, but I just checked the video of someone doing him hitless on FF mode and no medal popped.

Edited by Nick240894
Spelling
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I see, so probably only one Medal of Valor per each DLC. I'm just trying to have them all and want to do so while playing the story since when you do chapter select you have to complete the whole chapter in one go without the chance to save just before the boss fight.

I am also interested in that as well as whether there is a new Coat (for Kairos?).

To the best of my knowledge, we have the Coat of the Inexorable and the Dominator so far. Anyone seen anything for S Ranking Kairos?

Posted (edited)

Edited the main post.

Final Fantasy 16 Found confirmation and more thanks to Reddit user:

Main Game:

• 16 Medals of Valor  -  [Midnight Raven / Benedikta / Garuda / Kingsfall / Ifrit / Typhon / War Panther / Liquid Flame / Hugo / Titan / Bahamut / Sleipnir / Barnabas / Odin / Necron / Ultimalius]

• Coat of the Dominator  -  S Ranks on all 17 stages in Arcade Mode / Final Fantasy difficulty

• Coat of the Inexorable  -  S Ranks on all 17 stages in Arcade Mode / Ultimaniac difficulty

• Seven Stars  -  S Ranks on all seven Final Chronolith Trials

Echoes of the Fallen:

• Medal of Valor - Omega

• Coat of the Dominator (Sagespire)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Final Fantasy difficulty

• Coat of the Inexorable (Sagespire)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Ultimaniac difficulty

The Rising Tide:

• Medal of Valor - Leviathan

• Coat of the Dominator (Aire of Hours)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Final Fantasy difficulty

• Coat of the Inexorable (Aire of Hours)  -  S Rank in Arcade Mode / Ultimaniac difficulty

• The Eighth Star  -  S Rank on Final Trial by Water

• Emblem of the Dark Season  -  Clear the Twentieth Circle in the Kairos Gate

• Emblem of Proof  -  Clear the Final Circle in the Kairos Gate