Missing Dialogue options in Epilogue (Glitch?) [Family Business, Diplomat, Petite Bourgeoisie, Witch-Taker, Out of Time]

For context, I've gotten every trophy except for the dialogue/topic/conversations ones: Family Business, Diplomat, Petite Bourgeoisie, Witch-Taker, Out of Time.

I've also made sure to exhaust all chat options with the 5 topic NPCs twice before the end of Colossal.

Also, I got all the shroudfanes and golden chests before the final boss. (For some reason, i think this might be the issue because my Epilogue objective immediately becomes "Speak to Zendara" and NOT "Tie up loose ends".

Now I'm in the Epilogue and when I go to any of the 5 NPCs needed for the trophy, I only have the first of 2 dialogue options. 

For example, for Ambassador Damolie i only have the "Does Zendara have your support?" but NOT the "Tell me your views of the Aelori" one. 

For Silas, i have "The Aelori make you nervous?" but no "What will you do now?".

How do i get the second option to appear? 

Anyone else with this issue? If so, any workaround?

Edited by DrSigmas
additional information

SOLUTION FOUND

Make sure you have a pre-boss save uploaded to your PS plus or whatever save system you are using. 

I reloaded this save, made sure to talk to all 5 NPCs (which only have 1 dialogue option at this point), then fight the last boss again.

When you resume control, wait for all the things to pop until nothing else appears on screen anymore.

Don't talk to Zendara and go straight to the 5 NPCs, and all the dialogue options were available for me. 

hope this helps whoever :)

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Unfortunately i have the same issue, and this doesnt work for me.

i still have a backup from colossal, i didnt make a new one before the big boss.

all characters have one dialogue option, and only the trophy for Orphe was unlocked.

i dont have it in me to do another playrhrough ... 😕

Edited by guilhermemussi