Shooting the cat is bugged

Hey peeps,

it's likely that the platinum is not obtainable on the current version of the game (04/2024). There is a trophy for shooting a cat. It's clear which cat is meant, it's even confirmable by checking the timestamps of the people who got it, but shooting it doesn't trigger the trophy. Given how incredibly obvious the cat is and how easy it is to shoot it, more people should've gotten the trophy between now and January. I estimate the chance of this being only due to a rare bug on my end + no one playing the game to be really low. Idk why a patch would mess this trophy up, but here we are.

I have not been able to find a convenient way to contact the devs and I have a feeling this will not be fixed, it's not a game that looks like it is maintained in any way shape or form. It also has memory leakage, if you restart a level a lot the sound gets all metallic as is known from badly optimized games like Vampire Justice, Preta, Dino Frontier etc.

If anyone is able to get the cat trophy and can prove me wrong, I'd appreciate it.