50 Raider attacks stopped - Best Trophy Guide

TheLostGW

So recently i got my "Get off my lawn" trophy and got the platinum. The trophy was bugged for me a little bit and cost me a lot of time (like 20h after getting all other trophies done) so i will share some tips and tricks to help you cuz that feeling where u cannot get platinum cuz one trophy is bugged is SHIT.

1. Raider Attacks Not Coming Bug - Fix

When i started my grind after the last trophy - Get Off My Lawn - i started a new vault, got maybe to 20 attacks but then suddently they stopped coming. Deleted the vault and started another one which didnt help it at all cuz on every other one i created i got a 0 filled with raged i stopped playing and thought after some waiting (month for me) the bug will be fixed so i started the grind again but as you can guess it they didnt come. Tried it the next day i think with no hope at all (on a new vault) and imagine the surprise when the raiders actually came?? I think my game was MAYBE bugged the same as someone who got same bug while trying the infamous time skip glitch but i didnt so its just a guess, so the bug as i explain it is just raider attacks arent coming and how to fix it? Well patience and hope, try different days, different times (night,day,afternoon,noon) and maybe they will come but it will take some time ALSO deleting all data and reinstalling the game didnt help me at the start of the grind so dont waste your time with it.

2. How To Grind Attacks

Create a new vault on survival mode (it gives incidents every 5-10 mins which is like 10 mins shorter from the normal mode) 15-25 dwellers and yes wait. You can watch some movie or whatever on second monitor but damn took me 9 hours to get the 50 attacks. At 15-25 dwellers you only get 3 incidents 1. Fire 2. RadRoaches 3. Raider attacks, i figured out that if u for example get 1 raider attack you will then get 0-2 other random incidents get a raider attacks after that and repeat, if u want to you can do 1-2 failed rushes after so you can immediately get a raider attack but on survival mode you will need every health of dweller and every stimpack to heal them on raider attacks but dont worry if u dont have one and suddently your vault gets fire or radroaches, move 2 dwellers to the main vault door where raiders came from cuz no fire or radroaches can get there, then move every dweller from the starting incident room to clean one, it will take like 30 seconds for the fire to disappear from THAT particular room and get to another so when it disappears it cannot get to that room anymore, it will just spread so move as max. dwellers u can there and they will be protected and u can repeat the same process with other rooms. I would advise you to do only vault like 3 chunks deep to keep things simply.

If someone wants some help with a thing that i didnt mention in this guide you can just ask me here, i would like to help everyone i could and if i dont answer just text me through PlayStation. My nick is - TheLostGW

• Like 1

Great information, I will be using it when start grind for attacks 

Also guide states having high amount of resources is vital to maintaining constant attacks. I would keep buildings to a low and resources to nearly full 

On 4/29/2024 at 11:06 AM, Dinniestar said:

Great information, I will be using it when start grind for attacks 

Also guide states having high amount of resources is vital to maintaining constant attacks. I would keep buildings to a low and resources to nearly full 

Yeah i also had one time full resources while going for it and i think that the attacks maybe were coming a little faster rather than if i had low resources.