ranked match tips

Posted (edited)

i’m on challenge match 30 (epi 3.0 with jump-bot) and i’m struggling a bit. i used the tank for combat all game because it’s really OP so i’m not used to the mechanics and i find my weapons don’t really do much damage. i haven’t managed to get him much below half health. any tips? or what were you using weapon-wise when you beat this challenge? this is my last trophy before the platinum and i’m ready to put the game away.

Edited by firestorm1096
wording

Posted (edited)

This is a quick video I recorded a few minutes ago. I have the Jump-Bot at level 27 and with the build you can see before the fight (sorry if it's in Italian, but there's no way to change the language). It's important that you fire a grenade at Epi when he's firing lasers mid-air . This way you can stun him for a bit and inflict a lot of damage before he gets up. In addition, you can add two stars to the Critical Rate both for the Grenade Launcher and the Machine Gun (which I also raised at level 3).

Edited by Aelinar
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I have mine screenrecorded from back when I beat it. Maybe this will help. Keep moving on the ground and don’t be distracted by his minions. Don’t get hit with his lasers or his stomp and you should be good. I didn’t like the missile special for this guy bc it didn’t do much damage so I switched to the assist bot. 

And here are my specs in case you’re interested- spacer.pngspacer.png

It is very possible that the specs were not this high back when I beat it, as these screenshots were taken today for this post and I beat this stage last week. But more or less I think this matches what was on the HUD in the video so I’m sure it was close. 

Edited by DjMethod
  • Like 1