PS5 recipe changes

Posted (edited)

Anyone have the new recipe for the Nippon Stew (P) and (B)?

The flavor text under it gives nothing to go off of either. Probably going to have to just sit and mix for awhile until I can figure them out..

They're the last two that I'm missing as of right now. 

Don't know why they opted to change them since it doesn't really add anything. 

Was annoyed by the scrambled egg 2 recipe - who puts soy sauce in eggs?

EDIT - Finally found it by randomly guessing -

Nippon stew - Pork or Beef - Potato - Soy Sauce - Sugar - Pot

Egg(2) - Egg/garuda/dragon - Soy sauce

Boiled flounder - Flatfish  - soy sauce - sugar - hearb - pot

Squid in rice - rice - squid - soy sauce - sea broth - pot

Sashimi - Ingredient - Daikon - Sealeaf - Knife

Sauteed Clams/Scallops - Soy sauce - butter - frying pan

Edited by Multi_Tasking

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Milly_Fey said:

Thank you for these!!! I was missing most of them as well. Would you mind sharing the recipes for below? Can’t figure these out: 

- pickled tuna

- grilled squid 

Pickled tuna - tuna - soy sauce - knife

Grilled squid -  squid - soy sauce - frying pan

Let me know if you need others. 

I've got all the recipes done. 

About to do the boss rush tomorrow night. 

Still missing equipment - equip 8, 32,59,78, 126 and 127. 

1 is stealing from a boss I missed, that I'm hoping i can get in boss rush, 3 are "dragon" gear, that I have no idea on, and 126 and 127 are boss rush. 

Edit - Looks like the dragon gear you talk to the guy you got the pickaxe from and he makes it, so as long as I can steal from the couple bosses I missed, should be about done tomorrow night... thank god.

Bit annoyed that for the "enemy book" done you need to have all the drops and steal from them all... 

Edited by Multi_Tasking

Posted (edited)

Hello, thank you for the recipes.

32 flight of the Grand Calamar (boss).

The three dragon equipments of the pickaxe type.

126 by completing the boss rush.

127 during a bar event after completing the bestiary 100% (items and thefts included).

For my part, I am missing number 23, nothing to do, not found...After several searches the equipment is a silver ax should be sold by peddler or Amiel Village however this is not the case. I have redone each dungeon several times I am desperate.

And a idea for the alkaline water trophy?

Thank you in advance for your help. Good game ;)

Ps: sorry for m'y english i'm french ;)

Edited by Saboteur27

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Saboteur27 said:

Hello, thank you for the recipes.

32 flight of the Grand Calamar (boss).

The three dragon equipments of the pickaxe type.

126 by completing the boss rush.

127 during a bar event after completing the bestiary 100% (items and thefts included).

For my part, I am missing number 23, nothing to do, not found...After several searches the equipment is a silver ax should be sold by peddler or Amiel Village however this is not the case. I have redone each dungeon several times I am desperate.

And a idea for the alkaline water trophy?

Thank you in advance for your help. Good game ;)

Ps: sorry for m'y english i'm french ;)

Silver axe - Mount Trulus - Steal from "Demon"

For the alkaline water - 

Talk to elias in the tower/mage school. He's got a few events that trigger based on you talking to him.

Sometimes if I can't get them to trigger a new event, I'll level them a couple of times and see if it gets it to trigger

Eventually after you do all his events where you talk to him, he'll come into the bar and request the 3 items. 1 is in the attic of the bar, 1 is in the desert ( just south of the temple, you hve to enter from the southern end to get on the path )  and 1 is otts cave ( in one of the rooms that had a chest, you'll see the item )

Edited by Multi_Tasking

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your quick response unfortunately, as for the recipes this PS5 version has seen some changes to chest contents, store stock and bestiary. So the demon of the mountain gives a Francesca not an silver axe. Since I have completed the bestiary I am convinced that this weapon is in a chest but where...

I should have known that alkine water was an event like all trophies of this kind, but thank you for providing me with all these details.

Edited by Saboteur27

10 hours ago, Saboteur27 said:

Thank you for your quick response unfortunately, as for the recipes this PS5 version has seen some changes to chest contents, store stock and bestiary. So the demon of the mountain gives a Francesca not an silver axe. Since I have completed the bestiary I am convinced that this weapon is in a chest but where...

I should have known that alkine water was an event like all trophies of this kind, but thank you for providing me with all these details.

Well, not sure on where it is. 

Number 23 isn't the silver axe, it's "Risanautr"

based on the stats, 44 str, 12 hit. I'd think you get it sometime before you're able to get the Tabar axe, which would say its somewhere prior to the desert town.

If you've used the misto soup to show any hidden paths in every zone, the only thing I could think of is it's either in a chest in a house somewhere, or maybe the switch in the desert temple that summons enemies, i don't remember if that gave an item after or not. 

Posted (edited)

I'm confused and I don't understand why the developers decided to make such changes. Recipes, item name, location, shops, monster books, it's incomprehensible.

The desert temple switch only initiates combat. I think there are only two chests behind a gate in this famous temple.

All I have to do is search each town, each dungeon, again and again.

Once again thank you for taking the time to answer me.

Édit : Platinum achieved. I finally contacted the developer and, to my surprise, I got some feedback from them. He kindly showed me the location of this equipment. It is located at otts/lake on the second screen there is a passage at the top right of the river. I passage contains two chests including the Risanautr.

Edited by Saboteur27