Issue with shop related challenges

Sorry if this has been topic before somewhere but I couldn't find anything. Challenge card #3, #7 and #10 have the "make 10/20/35 purchased in the store" challenges, but these don't seem to be moving for me when I buy stuff? They're both stuck at 5 and I've definitely bought more things than that and even checked the number right after buying something, so now I am wondering if only specific items count? Please lemme know if you have any suggestions or maybe a similiar issue, I'm nowhere near close to the plat but I really hope these aren't buggy somehow.

Trying things out, buying an outfit from the featured deals did not count, while buying single items from the fresh and good deals does seem to work, so maybe whole outfits are the issue? Would be kinda stupid to not let those count, not even for the "crumbs spent" challenges.

I just bought a good deal item for having 9/10 items bought and it hadn't ticked over for a few mins so I came here for answers, flick through the menus with L1 and it somehow popped 🤔