See You Later! trophy

Posted (edited)

Is there a specific Expert Mission that guarantees a Giant Ki Blast to repel? I've tried 5 different ones but no luck, I just can't make the enemy throw one.

edit: Finally got one on Expert Mission 13 "A History of Mixed Battles" and it didn't pop the trophy... This is really frustrating. So buggy.

Edited by The_Gator_Hator
new info

Posted (edited)

I haven't played the game yet but this is what the guide says. The trophy is tagged as unmissable.

After you have completed Bronze Successor of the strongest and gained access to the expert missions, talk to the Supreme Kai of Time. She will ask you to close the time rifts. In the 1st tutorial, where you are shown to free your allies from being mind controlled, you will be taught how to repel a super ki blast. This can be sent back by pressing Square Triangle. You can also use your ki super attacks, like the x10 Kamehameha, to fill the meter up or alternatively just use the Soul Punisher ultimate move to sent it back faster.

Edit: whoopsie, I haven't seen your Edit 😅 Good, that you got the trophy.

Edited by CecieAngel

26 minutes ago, CecieAngel said:

I haven't played the game yet but this is what the guide says. The trophy is tagged as unmissable.

After you have completed Bronze Successor of the strongest and gained access to the expert missions, talk to the Supreme Kai of Time. She will ask you to close the time rifts. In the 1st tutorial, where you are shown to free your allies from being mind controlled, you will be taught how to repel a super ki blast. This can be sent back by pressing Square Triangle. You can also use your ki super attacks, like the x10 Kamehameha, to fill the meter up or alternatively just use the Soul Punisher ultimate move to sent it back faster.

Edit: whoopsie, I haven't seen your Edit 😅 Good, that you got the trophy.

I didn't get it. It's bugged and I can't get it to work. I'm on the PS5 copy and transferred a PS4 save with everything done and this trophy didn't pop and cannot pop no matter what I do.

Just replay the 1st expert mission one. It’s a tutorial on them Nd at the end it will teach who how to repel Nd will unlock the trophy right after. It’s also one of the one I had 2 do after the transfer save.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MXAce25 said:

Just replay the 1st expert mission one. It’s a tutorial on them Nd at the end it will teach who how to repel Nd will unlock the trophy right after. It’s also one of the one I had 2 do after the transfer save.

Doesn't work, the trophy is permanently broken for me it seems. I repelled the blast, nothing.
edit: what the heck? Expert Mission 1 tutorial worked when Expert Mission 13 didn't work after like 9 attempts. Thank you so much!

Edited by The_Gator_Hator
new info