[Video] inFamous Second Son - Walkthrough and Trophy Guide [ScorpioOfShadows]

ScorpioOfShadows

Hello everyone,

inFamous Second Son, one of the masterpiece games from Sucker Puch Production, a studio owner by Sony.

It is an open world action game released at the start of PS4 era.

Difficulty: 2/10

Duration: 20 hours
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None

DLC: None
Minimum number of playthroughs: 2 (1 on good karma and 1 on evil karma). One of them needs to be done on Expert difficulty, I would recommend the evil karma one.
Number of missable trophies: None

inFamous Second Son is quite an easy game in terms of difficulty and trophies requirements:

• Complete 1 walkthrough with Good Karma while cleaning the whole map (collectibles, side quests freeing districts) and choosing only the Good options and missions and complete 10 of each good activities

• Complete 1 walkthrough on expert difficulty with Evil Karma while choosing only the Evil options and missions and complete 10 of each evil activities. I choose to do the evil karma walkthrough on expert difficulty because i didn't had to bother to not kill civilians and dropping my karma by mistake

• Besides those there are some gameplay trophies as well: Destroy 5 cars in 5 seconds, Comet Drop over 170 meters from Augustine Tower after finishing the game, Stay in the air for more than 45 seconds, Defeat 10 enemies by detonating ammo crates, Defeat an enemy using three different power sources, Dash through two red air vents without touching the ground and then Comet Drop on an enemy, Comet Drop on three coughing enemies, Hit three weak points with Neon Beam in 6 seconds, Use a Karmic Streak attack to defeat exactly one enemy. You can do these trophies any time during the walkthrough, even after finishing the game.

If you prefer a website version with better displays of all the videos rather than a huge youtube playlist, you can check the whole playlist here: https://www.scorpioofshadows.com/games/infamous-second-son

Edited by ScorpioOfShadows
  • Like 1