Multi hat-trick

xxJymmy88xx

good evening
the multi hat-trick trophy can be done in splitcreen, but must it be in the dakar rally or can it be done in the inca / ruta40 challenge?
I did the 3 stages of the Inca challenge and the trophy did not appear (in one of the stages the 2 player had terminal damage in the middle of the stage)!
thanks

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 10:37 PM, xxJymmy88xx said:

good evening
the multi hat-trick trophy can be done in splitcreen, but must it be in the dakar rally or can it be done in the inca / ruta40 challenge?
I did the 3 stages of the Inca challenge and the trophy did not appear (in one of the stages the 2 player had terminal damage in the middle of the stage)!
thanksthanks

I made this in Dakar mode with two controllers. Playing the first three stages in Peru and the trophy popped

• 1 year later...
On 06/05/2021 at 9:52 AM, AntonioKKO said:
On 09/03/2021 at 8:37 AM, xxJymmy88xx said:

good evening
thanksthanks

I made this in Dakar mode with two controllers. Playing the first three stages in Peru and the trophy popped

I just played the first 3 rounds in splitscreen multiplayer for Peru and the trophy didn't pop for me. 

I played all stages in one session without leaving the game mode, yet that failed. It was done in the EU version on the most current patch though, if that makes any difference. 

I will probably attempt it back in patch version 1.00 though, since the trophy says (with bots), which makes me wonder if that rules out splitscreen