Cannibalism trophy

NightmarEnd

Hi, I'm struggling with the Cannibalism trophy.

I've used the recommended method (yellow/green creature for player 1, first creature for player 2, play the first level as the yellow/green creature) and tried a few times but I must've eaten some of the food without noticing since the trophy hasn't popped.

Is it possible to just chill in a corner of each level and let the other creatures eat all/most of the food? And maybe even let them kill/eat each other? So that I only need to focus on eating what's left of the other creatures.

It would take longer but it would require less focus, hypothetically.

Has anyone tried? Thanks.

Update: just got the trophy. Chilling and waiting for a bit helps, let the other creatures eat the food and each other then you eat what's left of them.

Edited by NightmarEnd
  • Like 4

On 10/4/2021 at 11:55 PM, NightmarEnd said:

Hi, I'm struggling with the Cannibalism trophy.

I've used the recommended method (yellow/green creature for player 1, first creature for player 2, play the first level as the yellow/green creature) and tried a few times but I must've eaten some of the food without noticing since the trophy hasn't popped.

Is it possible to just chill in a corner of each level and let the other creatures eat all/most of the food? And maybe even let them kill/eat each other? So that I only need to focus on eating what's left of the other creatures.

It would take longer but it would require less focus, hypothetically.

Has anyone tried? Thanks.

Update: just got the trophy. Chilling and waiting for a bit helps, let the other creatures eat the food and each other then you eat what's left of them.

Thank for the info, buddy. I need the same trophy too - I have to earn "Peace" and "Vegetarian" first.

• Like 1