Broad Daylight Trophy

Timmah200

Hello all!

Enjoying the game so far.  However...just got to level 8.  The trophy in the title says you cannot hide in any objects on this level...I'm at this guy with a rake in the maze between two pots...how do I get past him without hiding in pots?  I tried the little wind-up toy to lure him past me, but he sees me near the pot every time.  I can't toss rocks past him....I'm stumped.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you!

On 18-4-2021 at 5:22 AM, Timmah200 said:

Hello all!

Enjoying the game so far.  However...just got to level 8.  The trophy in the title says you cannot hide in any objects on this level...I'm at this guy with a rake in the maze between two pots...how do I get past him without hiding in pots?  I tried the little wind-up toy to lure him past me, but he sees me near the pot every time.  I can't toss rocks past him....I'm stumped.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you!

When the guard is facing the way he is on the picture below, go stand behind him and throw a rock on the ledge somewhere around the red circle. He will walk towards it and you can slip past him.

El-Hijo.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nkmslr said:

When the guard is facing the way he is on the picture below, go stand behind him and throw a rock on the ledge somewhere around the red circle. He will walk towards it and you can slip past him.

El-Hijo.png

Ah, interesting, thank you!  See, when I tried doing this the first time, I always saw that red reticle, so I figured that meant that I either couldn't throw a stone or it wouldn't work.  I'll work on this.  I'm really liking the game so far.