It is bug...?

Soon after we got our first fight with Kai and leave area we got two choices. Go to visit Popola and Go to check on Yonah. I selected to check on Yonah.

Game correctly mark home as destination but when I arrive at it... Nothing happens. Yonah still says to "don't do anything dangerous." which is dialogue that we got before heading to Aerie.

It is bug or I doing something wrong (which is rather impossible, looking I had no issues in PS3's NieR) ?

I returned home to see Yonah after meeting Kainé, but when I arrived she was sicker than before, with a lot of coughing and, after visiting Popola, I went to Seafront to get medicine . When I played the PS3 version I did the exact same thing.

But I didn't speak to Yonah before visiting Aerie. I don't know if that makes Yonah not sick any more after returning. It's strange.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hayato_VJ said:

I returned home to see Yonah after meeting Kainé, but when I arrived she was sicker than before

Yep, that's how it suppose to be. And I guess I know what I did wrong... ... ... But I have to confirm that...

Ok... My brain bugged.Yep, I was sent to Seafornt for Shaman Fish, but got distracted with Finish Quests and... Yep, I sold all shaman fishes.

THAT was case of that.

Edited by LittleSweetLoli