Biome # 5

FET667

Good afternoon. I ran into a problem in this biome. the first time I couldn't find 1 glyph, as it turned out to be 11 out of 10. I learned this after resetting the passage. And now I miss the audio diary. Please tell me which diaries relate to this biome. I have collected from 41 to 63 somewhere, but the card shows 90% investigated. I spent 2 days on this unfortunate biome, despite the fact that I have already passed the game 3 times with 0 progress. It's very tedious. I apologize for the inaccuracy of the words I wrote, as I use a translator.

Edited by FET667

My 2 last was in the room before challenge room (pattern with overpass across the room in the middle). The second one was in the one room of start door (not with teleport), a room with many lasers on different levels of platforms.

Please note that there are 11 characters out of 10 in this world. One of which, when selected, does not write a change in the collection progress. # audio diaries with numbers 44-51, 59 and 67.
59-the diary will be in the central room, after passing the 2nd act.
67-the diary will be on the bridge in the central room, collecting 6 fragments (you can also pass the house for the 6th time)
45-always in the central room, plot
49-is located in a room with a key in the usual fork (most often the upper left door, less often the upper right)
50-on the way to the holding cell (bottom right), the room appears randomly, there is a bridge with lasers and ebolites.
51-located in one of the blue doors, the log can be reached with a hook, as well as in the room with glyphs, which can be accessed by watching the balls.
48-is located in one of the first two rooms of the usual fork (there is either a room with water, in which the glyph, or with a magazine)
47 - In one of the usual rooms (the room is straight and with a bunch of traps)
46 - in a normal room (consists of two floors and there is always a blue door and a reconstruction where you can buy a cheto)
44-goes to the central room, running on the snow-covered surface.
Symbols:
1-behind the blue locked door
2 - on the way to the yellow door (one of the 4 variations of rooms in which you will need a ball to use the hook, the glyph at the very end, easy to miss)
3-a glyph in one of the first two rooms of an ordinary fork, a glyph in water.
4-if you go along a normal fork, there will be a room like a circle, and usually there are three flying enemies or a stronger opponent will take a breather.
5-also, we go along the usual fork and into the room where there is a fight with a strong opponent, on the wall.
6 - in a room with 51 logs, you need a visor that allows you to see the balls.
7-the glyph in the archive room, also the 4th archive in the center in the water (it took a long time to understand)
8-the blue room with many traps, the glyph at the very beginning before the first trap.
9-in the blue room with 4 chests
10 - I don't remember exactly, maybe I was in the yellow room (just in case it's worth a look).
I can't attach a photo of the false glyph because I don't know how to do it.

Edited by FET667