Scout Log #47

mynameisSephirot

Hey guys,just a quick question about scout log #47.It is the only one I am missing.

Should be in the fractured wastes.It worries me because this seems like a common log to get. I found no reddit entries or other tips for it online .Anyone remember special requirements for it or is it just a normal RNG?

Was wondering if this log is maybe linked with enemy 13 which is apparently removed from the game right now. Would be a bummer.

Appreciate any Help

Scout log 47 is the only one i need too. Done about 30 run throughs of biome 5 with no luck so far.

How are you getting on with the Ciphers? I’m only missing one in every location except biome 4 and they just don’t seem to spawn in.

2 hours ago, I-P3N5KA-I said:

Scout log 47 is the only one i need too. Done about 30 run throughs of biome 5 with no luck so far.

How are you getting on with the Ciphers? I’m only missing one in every location except biome 4 and they just don’t seem to spawn in.

Doing pretty good with collectibles. Finding something every run until now.( every complete run,3 biomes and bossfight)

Enjoing the game unlocking new artifacts and leveling perks for weapons. Not in grind-mod yet.

Just need 3-4 ciphers in crimson wastes (counter seems off, think will get it with 19/20 because one didn`t show  the ingame counter below)

The log in fractured wastes,and 1 cipher in Abyssal Scar.

Scout Log 47 was one of the last ones I also needed, I think it was in the top left door and the room has lasers going across the centre and left and right sides, the log my first time was on the right and I accidentally died, when I found the room again it was on the left side, but if you enter a room and theres no lasers then just redo a run.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AaronNick said:

Scout Log 47 was one of the last ones I also needed, I think it was in the top left door and the room has lasers going across the centre and left and right sides, the log my first time was on the right and I accidentally died, when I found the room again it was on the left side, but if you enter a room and theres no lasers then just redo a run.

Sorry I can't be more helpful!

It is helpful. Now I know it is a random one and not connected to specific actions like using the reconstructor. (which I never used, so that log was one of the latest I got^^)

Thx