Online Not Loading?

Running into a strange problem with this game's online trophies. Any time I get to the loading screen before a match starts, it stays stuck there perpetually. It's happened to me with two different opponents (one a random, two my dupe account). Not sure what's going on because I can load offline matches perfectly fine and I scoured forums for any reportings of this issue and found nothing. I also don't think it's my disc for that reason as well, and I've never had this issue occur with any other online game. For what it's worth, I don't think the servers are down, because I saw people recently getting the online trophies, and Raging Blast 1's servers are still up (just boosted the trophies for it today, in fact). Anyone have any idea what's happening?

• 4 weeks later...

No one's responded to this, but I finally figured out the problem: it was one of the discs I was using being faulty. I got a third disc to try out and i was able to get a connection and fight between two of the good discs. So, if anyone else runs into this issue, that is what is happening. Not sure if I need to request a lock for this thread now or whatever, but either way, hopefully this helps someone in the future.

Edited by Bearissoslow
  • Like 2