Discord's Bug report Squad (again)

zaibro

So yesterday the newest patch hit Smite and I thought to try to see if they fixed the trophies. Of course I knew they weren't fixed as they weren't mentioned in the patch notes. So anyway, my topic here today is the next patch is the mid season patch. It's usually the biggest patch in a season includes a lot of stuff fixes balance gods/items. So I would like to ask you all if we can pressure them again so they might notice the trophies/achievement xbox/ps4 they don't even work for steam version as well. We wanna raise the awareness for all the platforms as well. Of course I see 2 or 3 guys from time to time about them. So again, this is really good time to spam about the trophies which are the  mastering 5 gods for each class as well as  getting your first diamond.

Here's their discord http://discord.gg/smitegame. Anyone who got them as well would be much appreciated if you help as well.

Edited by zaibro
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Caterpillar91 said:

No problem. I've posted this pretty much after every single patch.

I see like same 4 people every time lol. I do believe this is our best shot though. Like the patch is usually big, hopefully more people will help.

11 hours ago, zaibro said:

I see like same 4 people every time lol. I do believe this is our best shot though. Like the patch is usually big, hopefully more people will help.

We must keep pressuring time.

Today the issue has been addressed for the second time by an HiRez employee in nine months^^

1 hour ago, Caterpillar91 said:

We must keep pressuring time.

Today the issue has been addressed for the second time by an HiRez employee in nine months^^

Yea. I am having a good feeling about this. This is it probably if more people talk about it.

I'm not surprised tbh. I mention it in the discord every now and then, but its clear that they are ignoring any comments made about this issue as you can see them responding to other comments. I hope they fix it soon but I reckon they only will if/once they release smite on ps5 along with its separate trophy list (similar to warframe and its ps4/ps5 list). Its just really sad to see an issue thats affecting so many platforms going unaddressed for close to a year now. 

2 hours ago, xNehal said:

I'm not surprised tbh. I mention it in the discord every now and then, but its clear that they are ignoring any comments made about this issue as you can see them responding to other comments. I hope they fix it soon but I reckon they only will if/once they release smite on ps5 along with its separate trophy list (similar to warframe and its ps4/ps5 list). Its just really sad to see an issue thats affecting so many platforms going unaddressed for close to a year now. 

I mean they are not gonna listen to the same 4 people that keeps spamming. I legit give up. Nobody wants to help.