Can't find a certain weapon.

I've finished the game with 19 weapons. Including the Pixelizer and Rhyno. I can't for the life of me find the Bouncer. I've started Challenge mode and gotten to the first vendor and she doesn't have it like the guides said she would. She doesn't;t have it on my original completed save file, either. 

Anyone have any ideas? 

EDIT: I know for a fact I started a challenge mode but it seemed to have started a brand new game instead. Started challenge mode again and it appeared this time! 

Edited by SuitableSalad

I had an issue with the last weapon ‘Bouncer’.
After I started a NG+, I got to the first vendor and only 4 weapons were available. I restarted NG+ two more times with no more luck.

After thinking about it, the last save point on my OG save was with Rivet right before the final battle in the bar, as I didn’t leave this bar as I had done everything else prior to the final battle, maybe the NG+ didn’t work as it couldn’t transfer over properly whilst I was Rivet.

To combat this I went to a planet as Ratchet, saved and quit, then started a NG+, sure enough as soon as the new game plus started, I was ratchet in custom gear with all my weapons. When I got to the vendor I could buy the Bouncer, and there was my platinum.