Getting stuck on a browser check loop while trying to access PSNP from phone

Slava

It should take me to the site after 5 seconds, but it doesn't. The browser check screen just renews infinitely. What might be the problem?

Works fine on PC browsers.

The browser I use on my phone is Chrome.

Connecting through the same WiFi router as PC.

Edited by Slava

I been having complete shit with my home wifi on my phone, connecting to this site with it is a pain, not to mention everything else. I lost a bid yesterday on ebay just because it loaded so slow, and everyone bids at last 10secs. But before we figure out what is going on. You mentioned "PC" then phone...when I hear PC I immediately assume you connect with a Cat5-8 cable. So obviously PC speed and stability is way better than a phone even if thru the same wifi router...

2 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I been having complete shit with my home wifi on my phone, connecting to this site with it is a pain, not to mention everything else. I lost a bid yesterday on ebay just because it loaded so slow, and everyone bids at last 10secs. 

I don't think the speed was the problem. Everything else was loading fine. With this site itself, the progress bar at the top of the screen was just zooming in exact 5 second intervals. So I assumed it's a loop caused by some kind of error. 

Forgot to mention: lately, the browser check process has been taking 20 seconds instead of 5 for me. I see the progress bar go 4 times, but then it always loads, so I didn't have a problem with that. But that one time, it just wouldn't stop.

2 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

But before we figure out what is going on. You mentioned "PC" then phone...when I hear PC I immediately assume you connect with a Cat5-8 cable. So obviously PC speed and stability is way better than a phone even if thru the same wifi router...

Yes, that's correct.

In terms of stability issues, I don't know. I didn't notice anything like that with other sites/apps.