Quick Platinum Advice

The_Great_Wumbo

Quick thread for common questions my friend and I were wondering about and couldn't find online regarding the platinum for this game.

Foremost, the glossary entries are 100% cumulative across multiple saves and playthroughs, so it doesn't matter when you pick them up or on what playthrough or if you reload an old save.

Secondly, please be sure to pick up Freya's pendant before progressing past the second or third guardian of the game, it is needed for the item hunter trophy and is the only item missable if you don't visit the fairy king in Affwn before Samarantia sends you a text saying he moved Freya to Affwn. The item (and a glossary entry) will be locked for the rest of your playthrough so be sure to pick this up.

Lastly, follow this video from Green Z-Saber for boss strategies and a complete overview of what a quick playthrough looks like for the platinum, although I highly recommend playing this fantastic game blind for your first playthrough as it is perhaps the best metroidvaniaI have ever played... and I played them all; 

• Like 3