Arrow Duplication

Breadbird

• 1 year later...

I had two arrows until the end but I can only speak for Survivor difficulty.

When you enter the ship (after receiving the bow) in Episode 11: Radio Haventon Part 2 there is a barely visible enemy on the left near the ship's rail/cabins during the first encounter.
If you don't go down the plank too far you can stealth kill him with the bow without triggering the encounter. You can clearly see from the distance that he drops two items. One is your arrow and the other thing should be a painkiller. Now continue and trigger both enemies that will come out of the cabin and hold them at bay with your pistol. Move around the barrels on the middle of the deck, pick up the arrow that sticks in here and continue to the before stealth- killed enemy to pick up your first arrow and kill the remaining two enemies
I think the arrow in the barrels is always there if you stealth kill but the kill shot arrow may disappear if you're not fast enough.
From what I've heard picking up an arrow can be buggy in general in this game because it tends to disappear. Whenever this is the case you'll have to reload. At this point it doesn't matter since you're at the start of a chapter and you can reload as many times as you want until you have two arrows.

Shortly after entering the fair in Episode 21: The Pier there may be an additional arrow on the left side on a target in a practice shooting range. I guess it will only be there if you have one arrow at this point. 

• Like 1