4 Player Co-Op glitch (PATCHED)

hazikq786

First of all shoutout to X__TOP_LEVEL__X for letting me and the group know this bug existed he came across this while playing with randoms.

FYI: In the video before I Queue up you don't see the process of me sending the invite to player 4 , PS5 can only capture game video and not ps5 UI. 

Following the steps below should give you a good idea of how this is achieved the video is just so you have a rough idea of what's happening also the last player took a while to load in as he was playing on ps4.

It is also recommended to wait for all players to load in as to not bug out the doors, the doors won't open and you'd have to restart the process again.

Step 1: Start with only 2 players in team (Player1 - Player2)

Step 2: Send Invite to a player, this player in particular will be player 4, the last player to join the group so they must stand by ready to join.

Step 3: Select mission/difficulty and keep the lobby open to public (count down begins)

Step 4: This is where player 3 searches for the same mission with the same settings now wait for them to join the team.

Step 5: Once player 3 is in the team tell player 4 to accept the invite asap once they're in they'll let you know.

once there's 4 players in the team it remains that way until someone leaves or crashes if that happens you have to do the whole process all over again.

If something doesn't make sense as my wording can be confusing please do ask and i'll do my best to answer any questions.

Edited by hazikq786
Patched
  • Like 3